Prophets of Rage

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Prophets of Rage

Post by pigeon »

May appeal to 0 people on here, but i am very much looking forward to this for a long time. Three members of Rage against the machine, Chuck D from Public Enemy and B real from Cypruss Hill,for supergroup as a direct responce to Donald Trump. Which is what they are raging against. Guitarst Tom Morello says "Dangerous times cause for Dangerous Songs, it is time to no longer sit on the fence, it is time for action, America needs to Rage again .... This is a message to Donald Trump The Party's Over!" To which he raised his fist in the air.

The band tour America under the banner of Make America Rage Again. They cover a lot of RATM songs,some Cypress Hill, Public Enemy and No Sleep Till Broklyn Beastie Boys cover. The Band have released 2 songs of their own so far

The Party's Over &
Prophets Of Rage released today.

The Make America Rage again tour starts from now until the end of October, where the band plan to storm Trumps election campaign. Morello continues "Rage did it in 2000 at the World Trade Centre in 2001,where we directley took on Trump in his back yard, and we won. We are planning something similar for October, it's time to take America back, i want to finish off by asking you all to shout our song at the TV...Ready Ya All". to which the crowd shouted FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME!.