Whose @ RAH 4 Damned

Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Whose @ RAH 4 Damned

Post by Ravenette »

Depends on which car I will be using. If it's my Tigra, sorry, only got two seats. Btw, HATE lemon drizzle cake.
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
sewer rat
Rats Rally

Post by sewer rat »

i'm going with a couple of mates....one of which is shitting himself about using the underground incase Islamic State decide to blow up our exact carriage on the exact date and time we're on it....more chance of Jimmy Savile getting his knighthood reinstated
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Ravenette wrote:Depends on which car I will be using. If it's my Tigra, sorry, only got two seats. Btw, HATE lemon drizzle cake.
FFS... everyone hates lemon bastard drizzle cake! :grin:
Bernie
Something better change!
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

sewer rat wrote:i'm going with a couple of mates....one of which is shitting himself about using the underground incase Islamic State decide to blow up our exact carriage on the exact date and time we're on it....more chance of Jimmy Savile getting his knighthood reinstated
He should be more worried about your ugly wife doing this than IS.

:roll:
No one can win against kipple.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Bag Lady wrote:
sewer rat wrote:i'm going with a couple of mates....one of which is shitting himself about using the underground incase Islamic State decide to blow up our exact carriage on the exact date and time we're on it....more chance of Jimmy Savile getting his knighthood reinstated
He should be more worried about your ugly wife doing this than IS.

:roll:
BACK OF THE NET! :lol:
Bernie
Something better change!
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Is this concert worth going to ?

I have tickets to a nearby choral recital on the same evening but to hear "Shadow of Love" and "Smash it Up" might persuade me to change my plans.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

PaulinLondon wrote:Is this concert worth going to ?

I have tickets to a nearby choral recital on the same evening but to hear "Shadow of Love" and "Smash it Up" might persuade me to change my plans.
Hi Paul, As one who personally appreciates a fine choral recital too I can sympathise and indeed whole heartedly empathise with your extremely difficult musical dilemma. The RAH gig is sold out but if you can manage to purchase a ticket (easily available online from 'We Want Your Arm AND Your Leg' agency) for a suitable price, then I would highly recommend you grace us with your attendance. Kind regards, David Vanian esq.
Bernie :wink:
Last edited by Burn e 77 on 13 Apr 2016, 19:38, edited 1 time in total.
Something better change!
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Burn e 77 wrote:

Hi Paul, As one who personally appreciates a fine choral recital too I can sympathise and indeed whole heartedly empathise with your extremely difficult musical dilemma. The RAH gig is sold out but if you can manage to purchase a ticket (easily available online from 'We Want Your Arm AND Your Leg' agency for a suitable price, then I would highly recommend you grace us with your attendance. Kind regards, Mr David Vanian esq.
If you are using Esq, the Mr is redundant.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Ravenette wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:

Hi Paul, As one who personally appreciates a fine choral recital too I can sympathise and indeed whole heartedly empathise with your extremely difficult musical dilemma. The RAH gig is sold out but if you can manage to purchase a ticket (easily available online from 'We Want Your Arm AND Your Leg' agency for a suitable price, then I would highly recommend you grace us with your attendance. Kind regards, Mr David Vanian esq.
If you are using Esq, the Mr is redundant.
I'm spreading the love AND offering information and guidance to a fellow Forumster in need of help with his decision making... as to your information regarding correct grammar... thank you my dear but vampires are allowed (during daylight activity) to sign out of letters, legal documents AND Forum posts any Transilvanian** way they like.
MR DAVID VANIAN ESQ!!! :wink:
** Phuqin
Something better change!
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Burn e 77 wrote: I'm spreading the love AND offering information and guidance to a fellow Forumster in need of help with his decision making... as to your information regarding correct grammar... thank you my dear but vampires are allowed (during daylight activity) to sign out of letters, legal documents AND Forum posts any Transilvanian** way they like.
** Phuqin

Touchy!!!

BTW it's not grammar, it's etiquette (Machine Gun) :wink:
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Ravenette wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote: I'm spreading the love AND offering information and guidance to a fellow Forumster in need of help with his decision making... as to your information regarding correct grammar... thank you my dear but vampires are allowed (during daylight activity) to sign out of letters, legal documents AND Forum posts any Transilvanian** way they like.
** Phuqin

Touchy!!!

Vampires... especially THIRSTY VAMPS are complete bastards (until feeding time in the glorious moonlight) please accept my Neat Neat Neat apologies my dear! :lol:
Zarkin etiquette Nazis...
Something better change!
bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by bellainblack »

Burn e 77 wrote:
Ravenette wrote:
** Phuqin

Touchy!!!

Vampires... especially THIRSTY VAMPS are complete bastards (until feeding time in the glorious moonlight) please accept my Neat Neat Neat apologies my dear! :lol:
Zarkin etiquette Nazis...

On the subject of using Esq. after your male name. Funny story for you. In the 70's my dad who was a shopkeeper had a cheque book with his Lazzaro Rossi Esq. When I went to school and started writing my name I wrote down Isabella Rossi Esq. much to the amusement of my primary school teacher......how cute is that?
She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet....