Discuss any non-related Stranglers bands here

Moderator: StanInBlack

PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Whose @ RAH 4 Damned

Post by PaulinLondon »

Burn e 77 wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:Is this concert worth going to ?

I have tickets to a nearby choral recital on the same evening but to hear "Shadow of Love" and "Smash it Up" might persuade me to change my plans.
Hi Paul, As one who personally appreciates a fine choral recital too I can sympathise and indeed whole heartedly empathise with your extremely difficult musical dilemma. The RAH gig is sold out but if you can manage to purchase a ticket (easily available online from 'We Want Your Arm AND Your Leg' agency) for a suitable price, then I would highly recommend you grace us with your attendance. Kind regards, David Vanian esq.
Bernie :wink:
Dear Bernie David Vanian,

It transpires that the choral recital concludes at 8pm.

Things are looking good.

Best wishes,

PiL
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

PaulinLondon wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:Is this concert worth going to ?

I have tickets to a nearby choral recital on the same evening but to hear "Shadow of Love" and "Smash it Up" might persuade me to change my plans.
Hi Paul, As one who personally appreciates a fine choral recital too I can sympathise and indeed whole heartedly empathise with your extremely difficult musical dilemma. The RAH gig is sold out but if you can manage to purchase a ticket (easily available online from 'We Want Your Arm AND Your Leg' agency) for a suitable price, then I would highly recommend you grace us with your attendance. Kind regards, David Vanian esq.
Bernie :wink:
Dear Bernie David Vanian,

It transpires that the choral recital concludes at 8pm.

Things are looking good.

Best wishes,

PiL
Dear Mr London,

Providence has indeed showered down on you from the heavenly heights of Kensington and surrounding areas on this most prostigious of 40th Anniversarys. What an extremely luck chap you are!

Kind regards,
David Vanian esq :wink:
Bernie
Something better change!
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

Burn e 77 wrote:
Boody wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote: "Boody" They're also appearing in Sarf Laandaghn at the Brixton Academy in November :wink:
Bernie
Oops... That's what I meant....
I was looking forward to the Roundhouse gig too! :lol:
Bernie
Sorry mate. Maybe next year
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.