No Suprises CD1 and 2
Pyramid song CD1 and 2
I might be Wrong live EP
Comlag EP
My Iron Lung EP
There There CD
Go To Sleep CD
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
jaydee1964
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: RADIOHEAD TOUR 2016!!!!

Post by jaydee1964 »

Personally would love to see Radiohead. Thom has a sublime voice in my opinion... the bends, Ok computer are in my opinion as good as it gets ...some of thier later stuff is a little challenging in my opinion.....fine ....that could be them running out of ideas or thinking"we've made our money now , let's get all wierd"

"The ending of the day.......brings the cccaaaalllllmmm,that you've been waiting for........."
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

I actually like the music from "Ok Computer" onwards more than "The Bends". If you take 2000s "Kid A" it has some of their best ever songs on it like "Idioteque", "Everything in its right place", "The national Anthem", "Optimistic", and "Amesiac" had some great singles on it like "Pyramid song" and the truley supurb "I might be wrong".

2003s "Hail to the theif" is a classic with a single like "There There", and songs like "myxamatosis", "We suck your blood", "The Gloaming" is probably the most weird the band have ever got

2007s "in Rainbows" is just there all time best album, they will find it hard to better this album from "Reckoner" to the closer "Videotape" it doesnt get much better than this,

also 2011s "The King of limbs has greats like "Codex", "Little By litte", "Give up the Ghost" and the supurb "Staircase". i honstley don't think people have listend to all the albums to make a full judgement on the band.
jaydee1964
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by jaydee1964 »

Agreed .....I'v got all there albums too just haven't listened to any of the later ones recently . Got the bends and ok in the car . Mind you cant remember last time I heard any stranglers stuff either so bloody busy these days lol

"The ending of the day.......brings the cccaaaalllllmmm,that you've been waiting for........."