Moderator: StanInBlack

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: JOKERFACE

Post by Alias »

First vid from the new demo- Enjoy :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQKEA8Uv5zE
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

And I thought JOKERFACE would be a punk band! Not 70's/80's metal stuff. Why is that guy wearing a DAMNED T-shirt?
Should be sporting one with Hendrix on , or Deep Purple or summat....ok if he's just a Damned fan then that's alreet I suppose.

Still, I admire your efforts Messrs Jokerface and the video was quite entertaining. Well done chaps.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Cheers mate, Shot By Both Sides next :wink:
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

ThruBeingCool wrote:And I thought JOKERFACE would be a punk band! Not 70's/80's metal stuff...

Most recent song-list, since yer asking:

Tommy Gun (the clash), Jailbird (primal scream), Suffragette City (bowie), The Killing Moon (echo & the bunnymen), I’m Always Touched By Your-Presence Dear (blondie), One (u2), No More Heroes (the stranglers), Rain (the cult), Dakota (stereophonics), Word Up! (korn), Rule The World (take that), Love Like Blood (killing joke), I Want Everything (the godfathers), Homicide (999), Shot By Both Sides (magazine), From Out Of Nowhere (faith no more), God Save The Queen (sex pistols), Turning Japanese (the vapours), Chance (big country), Just Like Heaven (the cure), I Gotta Feeling (black eyed peas), Teenage Kicks (the undertones), Lil’ Devil (the cult), Blockbuster (the sweet), Who Knew? (pink), Hang On To Yourself (bowie), Liberator (spear of destiny), Go Buddy Go (the stranglers), Hey Ya! (outkast), Public Image (PiL),
Don’t Believe A Word (thin lizzy), Silly Thing (sex pistols), Lips Like Sugar (echo & the bunnymen), Russian Roulette (rihanna), Summer Of ’69 (bryan adams), State Violence State Control (discharge), Brand New Cadillac (the clash), Street Spirit (radiohead), Another Girl Another Planet (the only ones), The One I Love (r.e.m.), Hellraiser (the sweet), She Kissed Me (t.t.darby), John Barry (the godfathers), Ring Of Fire (johnny cash), Duchess (the stranglers), Are You Gonna Go My Way? (lenny kravitz), Ziggy Stardust (bowie), Pretty Vacant (sex pistols), Breaking The Law (judas priest), A Design For Life (manic street preachers), Hanging Around (the stranglers), Are Friends Electric (Tubeway Army), Harmony In My Head (Buzzcocks), I Ran (A Flock Of Seagulls), Killed By Death (motorhead), Poker Face (lady ga ga)
...stuff like that. Something for everyone there, I reckon.

Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

Alias wrote:
ThruBeingCool wrote:And I thought JOKERFACE would be a punk band! Not 70's/80's metal stuff...
Something for everyone there, I reckon.
You can please some of the people some of the time eh????
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Toiler On The Sea wrote:
Alias wrote:
Something for everyone there, I reckon.
You can please some of the people some of the time eh????

Something for everyone, and just to prove it, here's JokerFace tackling some soppy boy-band gash:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHCMkUSy2bk

PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

If you need a support band........ :smt069
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

One for the diary:

Taste our Magazine cover here:
http://soundcloud.com/jokerfaceband/shot-by-both-sides

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

**Updated** 8) :roll:

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

See some of you there on Saturday night. :roll: :lol:

APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Maybe The Merchants for me....maybe...as it stands right now,like a burst couch,it'll be bed for me..Pete who? :?:
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

A wee bit of the Jam for a Monday morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z7AnkWok74