Predictions for 2008

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Hammer
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Hammer »

I predict that the board at West Ham will get fed up with the crap on show at Upton Park and sack Alan Curbishley.

I also predict there will be some kind of electro-magnetic surge that takes out all Satnavs so that the rest of us can drive without being cut-up by idiots making last minute decisions. :evil:
To offend, or be offended is purely subjective.
Bubba
Rats Rally

Post by Bubba »

Hammer wrote: I also predict there will be some kind of electro-magnetic surge that takes out all Satnavs so that the rest of us can drive without being cut-up by idiots making last minute decisions. :evil:
Yeah a know - if I hadn't looked up just in time from my map stretched across the steering wheel the other day I'd have had a right shunt with one of those gormless bastards. :lol:
Hammer
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Hammer »

Bubba wrote:
Hammer wrote: I also predict there will be some kind of electro-magnetic surge that takes out all Satnavs so that the rest of us can drive without being cut-up by idiots making last minute decisions. :evil:
Yeah a know - if I hadn't looked up just in time from my map stretched across the steering wheel the other day I'd have had a right shunt with one of those gormless bastards. :lol:
:lol: :lol:
To offend, or be offended is purely subjective.
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

jamesgreenfield wrote:British withdrawal from Afganistan. Islamist attack on London.
The former won't happen in 2008

cassini
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Cassini our resident political seer

Jim :lol:
cassini wrote:
jamesgreenfield wrote:British withdrawal from Afganistan. Islamist attack on London.
The former won't happen in 2008

cassini
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Curbs has done well for west ham this year. Even though his not managing my team anymore which i was annoyed about to begin with but now i've learnt to live with it, he has made a great signing in scott parker who is a top quality player & now his injury is out of the way and he gets a run in the team it won't be long before his on the same form he was for us in 2002/03.

Now we just got to hope that alan pardew does the job and get us back up, i think with the problems we have now, andy reid is rumourd to be out for 2 months!!, danny mills is suspended, Sodgie is suspended, fortune is injured we are now looking rather thin over the bust christmas period.

I predict we will go up by play offs and next year we will have to spend in order to stay up which is annoying as i view us as being in the top 12 clubs in the premiership and we are certainley better than the likes of middelsbrough, our record against spurs, man city, chelsea, liverpool etc is very good, but when we go up we are going to have to spend big time as the players we have now will not cut it in the premiership bar a few.
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

I predict that Hugh will undertake a very succesful & comprehensive 'acoustic' tour of the U.K....with Belfast & Motherwell being particular highlights.

And the 'Cornwell Camp' will rejoice! Particularly WADEY, who will pledge to see as many future Hugh gigs as possible. :idea: