Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

I wish!
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Having not received a Randarse DVD for christmas I was at first disapointed. But then I was given something infinately more exciting, more entertaining and more satisfying. Something that has already given me many hours of fun, both indoors and out. An object of desire that has the kids arguing about who will be allowed to have a go, and has the cat cowering behind the curtains.
Yes, that right.......................................................................................................................................................A fully detailed 1/16th scale radio controlled Tiger tank that Fires BB pellets! Result! 8)

Oh and a usb turntable so that I can at last rediscover all my old vinyl that has been redundant in the cupboard for too long.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
Andrew
Rats Rally

Post by Andrew »

The good stuff:

"Beautiful Mutants" - Mark Mothersbaugh book of art prints!
"Joyeux Mutato" - Mark Mothersbaugh's ambient semi-Christmas CD
"Jerky Versions of the Dream" - Howard Devoto - finally on CD!

The bad stuff:

No Roundhouse DVD. I guess next year I'll have to be more explicit than hinting "I see the Stranglers Roundhouse DVD is now available on the Stranglers website in time for Christmas delivery."
Andrew
Rats Rally

Post by Andrew »

FenDale wrote:As for the "Toys'r'us" look-a-like front room, we've currently got a battery driven hamster in a ball terrorising the cat, various Nintendo DS games and assorted books, games and a worryingly large number of bottles of lip gloss, nail-varnish and High School Musical 2 DVDs & spin-offs but to be honest it's not too bad as my daughter's "big" pressie was an iPod which doesn't create too much mess although I am having to load it with "Pop Party 5" amongst others as I type! :roll:
Yeh, we got the hamster too - although in a wheel not a ball. Obsessive watching! And I've now got to sit down and watch High School Musical 2 with my 8yr old - she also got the dance mat....
PeteL
Rats Rally

Post by PeteL »

ravenlunatic wrote:....A fully detailed 1/16th scale radio controlled Tiger tank that Fires BB pellets! Result! 8).
ooooh nice,
Yes I can drive drive
Bubba
Rats Rally

Post by Bubba »

Books, mostly - Jeremy Clarkson, James May, Richard Dawkins and Bill Bryson etc.

Also a Fender Telecaster guitar, but I kind of presented our lass with a fait accompli over that one. :oops:
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

Bubba wrote:Books, mostly - Jeremy Clarkson, James May, Richard Dawkins and Bill Bryson etc.

Also a Fender Telecaster guitar, but I kind of presented our lass with a fait accompli over that one. :oops:
A new car for the lady and a guitar for yourself - don't sound too good a swop :grin: :grin:
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
ShavenRaven
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by ShavenRaven »

I got one of these!

gizzard wrote:
ThruBeingCool wrote:
gizzard wrote:
Here they are. 8)
GAY!

;-) :P
And your fcuking scarf is'nt :?: :!:

Nice patterned silk one was it Barry :?: :lol:
Bubba
Rats Rally

Post by Bubba »

MULLY wrote:
A new car for the lady and a guitar for yourself - don't sound too good a swop :grin: :grin:
Those Fait cars, though - Fix Again It Tomorrow. :(
Frank Castle
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Frank Castle »

I got the following goodies......

Blade Runner- 5 disc Collectors set.
The Sopranos-Guide to all 6 Seasons.
The Sopranos-Soundtrack to TV show.
Foo Fighters latest album.
A Bench T-Shirt.
Restless Natives DVD....what a classic!
A nice hooded top from Next.

And last and by no means least the obligatory Christmas sox,pants,slippers and toiletry sets.Also bought King Kong 3 disc Collectors Set and Little Britain series 2 and 3.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

One of my black t shirts was by a company called guise. Anyone heard of them? It was bought for me by one of my "deep thinking" stepbrothers, who says its the mark of quality, unlike all the sheep you see in the street wearing next clothes etc.
jamesgreenfield
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by jamesgreenfield »

as usual, for Christmas I got indigestion and piles.