Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Post Reply
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 7734
Joined: 02 Oct 2008, 15:34
Location: Kent

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by jason »

Road ragers. I accidently got in the wrong lane the other day and had to change lanes at the lights and some bloke behind me was going mental! :lol:
Last edited by jason on 08 Apr 2021, 00:27, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cells&Plasma
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1791
Joined: 29 Oct 2008, 17:23
Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England, UK, Europe, The World!!!!

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Jon the Impaler wrote:
jason wrote: 17 Mar 2021, 20:38 Getting to the supermarket and realising you don't have any carrier bags on you but you've got about 95 at home! :?
What about getting to supermarket and then realising you've left wallet at home .
Don't have or use mobiles so I haven't got that thing where you pay from them .
Bet you pay in Cash too??? ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Sir Martin Rushent: “In my experience, the longer you spend making a piece of music, the more likely it is to be a pile of shit.”

JJB: "You say we have strange keyboard parts, well, we have a strange keyboardist! What can I say?"
User avatar
MiB81
Ugly
Ugly
Posts: 1743
Joined: 05 Jun 2012, 11:44
Location: Moving like a coin in the air
Contact:

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by MiB81 »

Having no access to my email account, and, by extension, Virgin fucken Media and their
"Customer Service" dicks. :evil: :evil: :evil:
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Greatkudu
ManinBlack
ManinBlack
Posts: 3150
Joined: 12 May 2010, 09:58

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Greatkudu »

People who always think they are right all the time insult others personally for their opinions,assume that others are not affected by their poisonous vitriol. Lt Kudu.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth
Posts: 7734
Joined: 02 Oct 2008, 15:34
Location: Kent

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by jason »

Greatkudu wrote: 13 Apr 2021, 08:30 People who always think they are right all the time insult others personally for their opinions,assume that others are not affected by their poisonous vitriol. Lt Kudu.
Yes I know a few people like that.
User avatar
StanInBlack
The Raven
The Raven
Posts: 2827
Joined: 04 Apr 2002, 10:30
Location: Durham, England.

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by StanInBlack »

Yeah, it's almost like some people have discovered that they can't just say whatever they feel like without consequence, innit? :smile:
Greatkudu
ManinBlack
ManinBlack
Posts: 3150
Joined: 12 May 2010, 09:58

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Greatkudu »

Cultural appopriation is another thing I don't like and personalised number plates.Lt Kudu on 24 hr ops and that's a fact.
Greatkudu
ManinBlack
ManinBlack
Posts: 3150
Joined: 12 May 2010, 09:58

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Greatkudu »

jason wrote: 13 Apr 2021, 10:24
Greatkudu wrote: 13 Apr 2021, 08:30 People who always think they are right all the time insult others personally for their opinions,assume that others are not affected by their poisonous vitriol. Lt Kudu.
Yes I know a few people like that.
Yes my next door neighbour is like that, she complained about shrub growing over her fence, I said cut it back and she said she couldn't. Oh well. Lt Kudu.
Post Reply