Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

themaninblack1963 wrote:Barry Scott shouting about Cillit Bang!!!
And that silly Cnut in his flowing robes with the Nutkins haircut, trying to flog double-glazing, shouting "BUY ONE GET ONE FREE, AH SAY BUY ONE GET ONE FR........." FECK OFF AND WHEN YOU GET BACK FECK OFF AGAIN! :!:
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

The checkout at Boots......

The Cashier : "Do you have an Advantage Card ?"

:shock:

"No I fucking don't. Now give me my fucking change".

:smt021

:evil:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

yellowcakeuf6 wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:Waiters in restaurants who refill your wine glass to within a millimetre of the brim so you get through the bottle more quickly. And when you get to take a sip, fuckin red wine spills all over your prawn cocktail starter. :evil:

Cunts :evil:
:lol: John (so called) Savge, the Cnut! Whoops........sorry cassini..... :oops:

Females who stuff things in drawers purely to get them out of sight (s'alright she won't be reading this, COW! :lol: ) rather than putting them back in thier designated place, so I know exactly where to look when I'm after them in a hurry. And then!, then!......denying all knowledge of ever seeing them in the first place!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Amongst others................
Are you obsessed with that Savage dood or what?
:wink:
:lol:
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:Are you obsessed with that Savage dood or what?
:wink:
:lol:

Not as much as you..........!Image :lol:
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

I have an aversion to Grapefruit.

And men wearing flip flops.

And those curious 3/4 length trousers that seem very popular with flip flop wearers.

And those dreadfull parties/receptions that take place in public hall/club house type places, where the apalling music is so loud that any attempt at meaningfull conversation is futile, and so you spend interminable hours with a paper plate full of twiglets and chicken drumsticks, gazing blankly towards the dancefloor, where a small group of tipsy aunts and uncles appear to be delighted to have the oportunity to relive their youth with a display of "The Twist". They are then soon joined by a group of younger people for a less than rousing, animated rendition of "Y.M.C.A.", or God forbid, "The Birdy Song"
Confident that the evening will soon draw to a close, you take a discrete glance at your watch, but your hopes are dashed when you discover that it is only 9 o'clock. You endure this torture for several more long hours, and then risk another time check. You are now horrified to find that in fact only 12 minutes has elapsed since the last time.
It is about this point that I begin to contemplate suicide or at least the very real possability that the event is taking place within a time and space void, or that I am already dead and that this eternal torment is punishment for some terrible deed in life.
I tried to make him laugh, He didn't get the joke, and then he said I wasn't right in the head.
johnsa
Rats Rally

Post by johnsa »

adriana wrote:
gizzard wrote:People who walk their dogs then let them shit and don't pick it up afterwards!!
:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :x
:smt013
I skidded through a soft pile on Sunday, just before lunch (which helped my appetite enormously)..... in Monkey boots too... bastard tread!
Fuck i`m not the only one that still wears them things then. johnsa.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Being followed to and stalked around Tesco in my 3/4 length trousers and flip flops by some middle aged freak with an apparent grapefruit fixation.
:smt102
Last edited by Niki Wu on 06 Jun 2007, 00:02, edited 1 time in total.
How deep?
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

People who post the same thing 4 times :lol: :lol: :wink:
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

People who post the same thing 4 times!! :grin: :grin: :wink:
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
suchi
Ugly
Ugly

Post by suchi »

Being a cyclist, I fecken hate the following cunts and wankers:
1. C's & W's that overtake you then turn imediatley left.
2. C's & W's that drive those big numb 4 x 4 heaps of shite and shave the skin off ya legs as they pass you.
3. C's & W's with blacked out windows so you can't see the C's & W's in the the driving seat.
4. C's & W's on their mobiles (mentioned earlier).
5. C's & W's that come at ya from left hand junctions and shit you up by pulling out beyond the the `Stop Line' and are looking either through you or at some memerising object about 10 metres behind you.
6. C's & W's who have taken to driving taxis.

............apart from that I'm a pretty easy going sorta chap. :smt071 :smt022
themaninblack1963
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by themaninblack1963 »

The Picture loan adverts!!! Does anyone else know the ones I mean?
Come on you Warriors!!!
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

themaninblack1963 wrote:The Picture loan adverts!!! Does anyone else know the ones I mean?
"Y'know, it's really easy talking to those people at Picture." :evil: :evil: :evil: Grrrrrr, yeah I know the ones you mean!