Post by zamaguire »

Coughing
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Men who say they are Feminists.
Idiots! Feminists hate men and the last thing they need is your so called support.
:roll:
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

People who walk around in circles ranting and swearing into their mobile phones. :twisted:
zamaguire
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zamaguire »

People who spend 5 minutes at the ATM
airflamesred

Post by airflamesred »

zamaguire wrote: 21 Apr 2020, 10:28 People who spend 5 minutes at the ATM
It'll just be fan running through the song. :grin:
zamaguire

Post by zamaguire »

They had enough time
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 19 Apr 2020, 19:45 Men who say they are Feminists.
Idiots! Feminists hate men and the last thing they need is your so called support.
There are two types of feminism that I am aware of although there are probably more.
There is the idea that women and men are the same, equal, and that there's nothing a man can do that women can't.
Then there is another school of thought which suggests that women and men are equal but different and each have their own domains which should be embraced as part of their identity; childbirth and breastfeeding being the most obvious as well as hormonal changes which are less obvious in men. But then I'd rather rip out my own eyeballs and go sweep up the cornflakes than sit and listen to a bunch of men discussing motorbikes and the price of hash.
airflamesred

Post by airflamesred »

Niki Wu wrote: 21 Apr 2020, 19:22
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 19 Apr 2020, 19:45 Men who say they are Feminists.
There are two types of feminism that I am aware of although there are probably more.
There is the idea that women and men are the same, equal, and that there's nothing a man can do that women can't.
Then there is another school of thought which suggests that women and men are equal but different and each have their own domains which should be embraced as part of their identity; childbirth and breastfeeding being the most obvious as well as hormonal changes which are less obvious in men. But then I'd rather rip out my own eyeballs and go sweep up the cornflakes than sit and listen to a bunch of men discussing motorbikes and the price of hash.
Care to add Arthur, with some more of your in depth feminist incite.
Summer Dreamer
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Summer Dreamer »

… the destruction of mature trees.
'Scaffolding pays good bread'
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

jason wrote: 21 Apr 2020, 01:09 People who walk around in circles ranting and swearing into their mobile phones. :twisted:
I don't and never have had - a mobile phone - never used one .
People think that's odd . I like life without one .
All quiet ..........
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

airflamesred wrote: 21 Apr 2020, 22:17
Niki Wu wrote: 21 Apr 2020, 19:22
Care to add Arthur, with some more of your in depth feminist incite.
Incite?
Never claimed to be an expert or have ‘incite’ on Feminism and would never want to be, simply pointing out that a real Feminist would not take kindly to a pathetic man stating he is a Feminist as the real Feminists hate all men.
Anyway I wish the fat ugly dykes (a real Feminist) would stop moaning and being miserable all the time, Men have it far worse. Always have, always will.