Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Boody »

Not huge fan of Christmas in general. Feel like it’s an excuse to rip people off.
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by jason »

Also the family politics of who sees who at Xmas.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Sunday Brunch on Channel 4

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

The Bullshit of Christmas, had a card from some family in our road, wanting everyone to do a living advent calendar, ie you decorate your front window and reveal to others in Christmas Eve? Are these people for real? Ive never spoken to them, and they left their mobile num, was tempted to txt narrff arffff, but didn't. Santa Kudu off ops.
dronecatcher
Rats Rally

Post by dronecatcher »

Greatkudu wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 13:08 The Bullshit of Christmas, had a card from some family in our road, wanting everyone to do a living advent calendar, ie you decorate your front window and reveal to others in Christmas Eve? Are these people for real? Ive never spoken to them, and they left their mobile num, was tempted to txt narrff arffff, but didn't. Santa Kudu off ops.
Doesn't matter if you always give every spare penny you have to charity - you will forevermore be classified on your street as unmutual :wink:
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

dronecatcher wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 15:02
Greatkudu wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 13:08 The Bullshit of Christmas, had a card from some family in our road, wanting everyone to do a living advent calendar, ie you decorate your front window and reveal to others in Christmas Eve? Are these people for real? Ive never spoken to them, and they left their mobile num, was tempted to txt narrff arffff, but didn't. Santa Kudu off ops.
Doesn't matter if you always give every spare penny you have to charity - you will forevermore be classified on your street as unmutual :wink:
To be honest I don't give a shit, I have more important things on my mind like my very ill 91 year old dad, unveiling our window with lights is not high on my list, especially as the family who sent card ignore me when I look at them to say hello.Santa Kudu.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Chelsea . Especially the chavvy Lampard . If ever he becomes England manager , I'm changing nationality .
All quiet ..........
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 05 Nov 2020, 02:12
Jon the Impaler wrote: 03 Nov 2020, 16:31 The word " narrative " . Everything you hear these days is fucking narrative . Well , fuck off . Anyone saying narrative should be given a damned good thrashing .
Absolutely Jon, been meaning to mention that one, its one of a few words I find seriously irritating when upon hearing it being constantly regurgitated by cunts who cannot think of another alternative form of expression to spew forth from their small brains to their stupid fucking big boring ugly mouths. They need more than a ‘Basil Fawlty’. Something slow and very painful that lasts for a 100 years at least.
Funnily , well not really funnily , someone mentioned "that word " twice in a couple of sentences yesterday on Talksport . Might have been Simon Jordan .
All quiet ..........
Yanders
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Yanders »

Greatkudu wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 13:08 The Bullshit of Christmas, had a card from some family in our road, wanting everyone to do a living advent calendar, ie you decorate your front window and reveal to others in Christmas Eve?
You must live in a far more respectable area than me, I shudder to think what people round here would reveal.

Hope your dad gets better.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Yanders wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 16:35
Greatkudu wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 13:08 The Bullshit of Christmas, had a card from some family in our road, wanting everyone to do a living advent calendar, ie you decorate your front window and reveal to others in Christmas Eve?
You must live in a far more respectable area than me, I shudder to think what people round here would reveal.

Thanka but sadly it's not looking good, yes I live in a good area, but I'm a down to earth chap, I will stick my Jet Black drumsticks in window and reveal to the road. Lt Kudu. :smt005
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Greatkudu wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 17:38

Thanka but sadly it's not looking good, yes I live in a good area, but I'm a down to earth chap, I will stick my Jet Black drumsticks in window and reveal to the road. Lt Kudu. :smt005
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Niki Wu wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 17:54
Greatkudu wrote: 13 Dec 2020, 17:38