Moderator: StanInBlack

Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Boody »

Jon the Impaler wrote:Amazon .
Not the river , the company . Nasty nasty people . Yes good for customers ( though I'm very dubious about prices of second hand books - something odd there ) , very bad for anyone who works for or is vaguely connected in any way work wise ....... treat their suppliers like shit .
Yes I avoid them if at all possible but the problem is that I don’t whether the alternatives are any better.
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

The Benefits system.

Genuine people with genuine illnesses trying to get help with benefits and who have worked and paid in/ contributed NI and tax for years. It winds me up when some people get it and are out filmed golfing the next day. Most of em never worked in their life and paid zero in contributions. There’s two crack heads/ alcoholics in my block of flats who I unfortunately have gotten to know and they both receive nearly £300.00 a week in benefits and yep it all goes on Crack and Alcohol. One of em lives in the flat above me, yep hes my nightmare neighbour who recently told me he went through £300 in benefits in one day on a Crack and Cider a few weeks ago like it was a genius thing to do, he then has the fucking cheek to ask me if he can borrow anything from £2.00 to £20.00 cos he’s ‘Rattling’ whatever the feck that means.
Withdrawing apparently, desperate for next drink/fix.
:roll:

Also some of these single chav type women with like 12 children all by different fathers receiving £70,000 a year in benefits. Do you think she’s ever going to go out and except a job that pays £20,000 a year?
Will she fuck. The systems all fucked.
airflamesred
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by airflamesred »

MPs stepping out with two left shoes on. How on earth does that happen.
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

With (very insincere) apologies to anyone who did it, anyone who voted Tory. I am not saying Corbyn is the messiah but for fuck’s sake - BoJo????
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
airflamesred

Post by airflamesred »

I fear there was no choice Boody, for many. A potential home Secretary, unaware of having a shoe on the wrong foot, beggars belief.
Call me old fashioned but a crucial requirement, for me, is that my home Secretary can put on a pair of shoes, not just two shoes amongst a freshly planted crop of empty prosecco bottles, a pair of shoes.
kjblack
Rats Rally

Post by kjblack »

airflamesred wrote: 13 Dec 2019, 22:50 I fear there was no choice Boody, for many. A potential home Secretary, unaware of having a shoe on the wrong foot, beggars belief.
Call me old fashioned but a crucial requirement, for me, is that my home Secretary can put on a pair of shoes, not just two shoes amongst a freshly planted crop of empty prosecco bottles, a pair of shoes.
She has another identical pair at home :shock:
airflamesred

Post by airflamesred »

airflamesred wrote: 13 Dec 2019, 22:50
Call me old fashioned but a crucial requirement, for me, is that my home Secretary can put on a pair of shoes.
You're old fashioned
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

She has diabetes, which can cause swelling of the feet - this might possibly have been a factor in her choosing unmatched shoes
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Tory Cunts.

Bye bye NHS, it was nice knowing you these last 34 years.
:(
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Ok so my latest bug bear is people rifling through non- washable food items in bakeries with no intention of paying for what they have touched. I've taken two people to task recently when catching them red handed. On the first occasion I was accused of being racist. The second time my protest was met with self righteous indignation; "I'm not the first person to have touched those loaves of bread" and a condescending " How very dare you! Who do you think you are?". It was very difficult to take this septuagenarian seriously given that she was dressed from head to toe in baby pink.
The problem is that if we are going to do away with plastic packaging, such food handling has to become as socially unacceptable as subjecting children and cancer sufferers to passive smoking. One way to solve the problem would be for the supermarkets to pull their finger out and employ people to man the bakeries properly as well as putting up signage.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Fat hideous tattooed blue/green haired snowflake social justice warrior lesbians.

Rude Drs Secretary’s.

Some Women Drs, fucktards.

Rude ugly fat women on tills at Sainsbury’s.

Most Women drivers, rude as fuck.

All pissed Women, a bloody nightmare, stay well clear.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Delightful :roll: - Did your mother abandon you or something Arthur?

Jim
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 28 Dec 2019, 22:37 Fat hideous tattooed blue/green haired snowflake social justice warrior lesbians.

Rude Drs Secretary’s.

Some Women Drs, fucktards.

Rude ugly fat women on tills at Sainsbury’s.

Most Women drivers, rude as fuck.

All pissed Women, a bloody nightmare, stay well clear.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"