Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Greatkudu wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 21:36 I'm quite disturbed to see that Flares seem to be making a comeback ie the trousers,they seem to be the choice of posh students. I thought flares were silly back in the 70s but I guess I know nothing about fashion in my Black T shirts and black jeans. Lt Kudu :smt005
Funny story about flares............I used to do judo and the trousers on those are quite loose and flared .Instructor got us warming up running up and down the hall on the crash mats . While running my toe on one foot got caught in flare of other trousers leg and I fell flat on my face .Yes , flares are not healthy .
All quiet ..........
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

E scooters , becoming a scourge down our way as yobs whizz around on pavements at 15-20 mph .The scourge was mobility scooters as Clactons out of work , many of them , try to claim disability etc.....a lot mentally disabled.....but I do doubt the physical side with a lot , there's a bloody army if the things down here .
All quiet ..........
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

There was a 16 year old killed on one recently up the road from me. I think he was on the road on one at gone midnight and he got hit by a drink driver.
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

jason wrote:There was a 16 year old killed on one recently up the road from me. I think he was on the road on one at gone midnight and he got hit by a drink driver.
https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/1945 ... er-killed/

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Cells&Plasma wrote: 12 Aug 2021, 13:36
jason wrote:There was a 16 year old killed on one recently up the road from me. I think he was on the road on one at gone midnight and he got hit by a drink driver.
https://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/1945 ... er-killed/

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Yep that's the one Cells.
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by 8088 »

jason wrote: 12 Aug 2021, 13:26 There was a 16 year old killed on one recently up the road from me. I think he was on the road on one at gone midnight and he got hit by a drink driver.
Privately owned escooters are still illegal to use away from private land and can be de-restricted to go over 50mph - what could go wrong?
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Jon the Impaler wrote: 12 Aug 2021, 12:49
Greatkudu wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 21:36 I'm quite disturbed to see that Flares seem to be making a comeback ie the trousers,they seem to be the choice of posh students. I thought flares were silly back in the 70s but I guess I know nothing about fashion in my Black T shirts and black jeans. Lt Kudu :smt005
Funny story about flares............I used to do judo and the trousers on those are quite loose and flared .Instructor got us warming up running up and down the hall on the crash mats . While running my toe on one foot got caught in flare of other trousers leg and I fell flat on my face .Yes , flares are not healthy .
That is a funny story, I used to do Kung Fu and later on kickboxing, I had loose trousers to but luckily I never had an accident,luckily you had a crash mat, as it might have hurt.Lt Kudu :smt006
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Snow
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

People who read a news headline without understanding the full story then jumping to stupid fucking conclusions

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Meat
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

theraven1979 wrote: 12 Aug 2021, 22:13 People who read a news headline without understanding the full story then jumping to stupid fucking conclusions

Jim

I reckon that's pretty much 90% of the population .
All quiet ..........
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

theraven1979 wrote: 12 Aug 2021, 22:13 People who read a news headline without understanding the full story then jumping to stupid fucking conclusions

Jim

How long did it take you to work that one out?