Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

The Man They Love To Hate

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by 8088 »

StanInBlack wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 12:59 You know exactly what I'm referring to, and regarding your second point you really don't help yourself at all.
Yes, you've tried to be insulting based on your lack of understanding of the subject in hand, namely The Chamberlin Rock.

On the contrary, I am helping myself in this discussion by pointing out that you have to use insult and infer derogatory qualities rather than provide counterargument.
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

8088 wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 13:09 Yes, you've tried (*insert usual brand of pseud bollocks here*)... etc.
SAVE ARE ROX!!!1! RITES 4 ROCKZZZ!!!1!!1!
THE CAMPAIGN FOR REEEAL ROCKS!!1!!1!
ROKKK POWER!

etc. etc.

:lol: :lol:

Seriously though, droney, your inability to parse simple things that oftentimes fall under the bracket of simple common sense is quite staggering, as is your level of self-delusion that you often believe you're imparting some wisdom that you have seen, like, through your own third eye, man, when really you come across as a typical batshit right-winger. I'm sure you've heard this all before though :smile:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Did anyone speak to the rock? He/She?! might have sung an anti-racist song - we could then compare a rock from the 20s against a song from the 70s.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"

Post by 8088 »

StanInBlack wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 14:27
8088 wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 13:09 Yes, you've tried (*insert usual brand of pseud bollocks here*)... etc.
SAVE ARE ROX!!!1! RITES 4 ROCKZZZ!!!1!!1!
THE CAMPAIGN FOR REEEAL ROCKS!!1!!1!
ROKKK POWER!

etc. etc.

Yes, you've clearly destroyed the point I made with your superior powers of reasoning - I'm sure everyone will agree.

Post by 8088 »

theraven1979 wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 14:31 Did anyone speak to the rock? He/She?! might have sung an anti-racist song - we could then compare a rock from the 20s against a song from the 70s.

Jim
Another superb retort to put me in my place.
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

theraven1979 wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 14:31 Did anyone speak to the rock? He/She?! might have sung an anti-racist song - we could then compare a rock from the 20s against a song from the 70s.

Jim

I wonder what other ridiculous comparison points we can come up with? We could perhaps compare Tolstoy translations with the inner workings of a Breville toastie maker, for example!

Post by 8088 »

StanInBlack wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 14:52

Jim

I wonder what other ridiculous comparison points we can come up with? We could perhaps compare Tolstoy translations with the inner workings of a Breville toastie maker, for example!
Because that's how simple it is - brilliant!
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

I'm quite disturbed to see that Flares seem to be making a comeback ie the trousers,they seem to be the choice of posh students. I thought flares were silly back in the 70s but I guess I know nothing about fashion in my Black T shirts and black jeans. Lt Kudu :smt005
Cells&Plasma
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Cells&Plasma »

Greatkudu wrote:I'm quite disturbed to see that Flares seem to be making a comeback ie the trousers,they seem to be the choice of posh students. I thought flares were silly back in the 70s but I guess I know nothing about fashion in my Black T shirts and black jeans. Lt Kudu :smt005
Says a Man that owns a Tweed Jacket!! ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

Flares have made several comebacks already, have they not?
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Most Radio Stations playlists.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Cells&Plasma wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 21:39
Greatkudu wrote:I'm quite disturbed to see that Flares seem to be making a comeback ie the trousers,they seem to be the choice of posh students. I thought flares were silly back in the 70s but I guess I know nothing about fashion in my Black T shirts and black jeans. Lt Kudu :smt005
Says a Man that owns a Tweed Jacket!! ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Yes Guilty of the tweed jackets, I own more than one, but that's from the military days, as that was the off duty uniform.I do still wear one occasionaly, I may wear it this Friday as its my birthday. Lt Kudu