Things you fecken hate..........

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Jake »

count me in on that can't stand Clarkson or the Daily Mail and anyone who follows their rhetoric and I particularly loathe this fucking Tory Government as much, if not more than I thought I would :!:
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Being late at work trying to meet a ridiculous deadline then receiving more work that's also top priority and has to be done asap.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

theraven1979 wrote:Being late at work trying to meet a ridiculous deadline then receiving more work that's also top priority and has to be done asap.

Jim
You want to try being at work 24/7,working a 12 hour shift and being on call for the other 12.
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Least you get paid for it!

Jim
Toiler On The Sea wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:Being late at work trying to meet a ridiculous deadline then receiving more work that's also top priority and has to be done asap.

Jim
You want to try being at work 24/7,working a 12 hour shift and being on call for the other 12.
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
APOLLO79
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by APOLLO79 »

Toiler On The Sea wrote:

Jim
:smt023
'Can i have my mic stand back please?You might do yourself an injury and get it stuck in somewhere'
Sword sparkle
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Sword sparkle »

People that drop litter and people that fly tip.
Yarp.
When I say ugly I don't mean rough looking I mean hideoussssss
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Lot's of people in London just stopping in the street to clear their throat, and gob.

From the young to the old, class aside, gobbing.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

Vertically striped socks................too butch or too femme?...............what say you?

You often get them in one of those colour co-ordinated packs of three pairs at the supermarket.
You think you're having value for money when really you're being palmed off with one or more pairs which you wouldn't ordinarily buy including one manly/nerdy vertically striped pair.
Last edited by Niki Wu on 14 Aug 2010, 09:50, edited 1 time in total.
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

theraven1979 wrote:Least you get paid for it!

Jim
Toiler On The Sea wrote:

Jim
Get your Union involved.
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
Ted Crilly
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Ted Crilly »

People who smoke on trains.
People who let their dogs shit on the pavement and not clear it up. :smt013 :smt013 :smt013
The Stranglers post 1990 Sorry guys just my opinion.
Davina macall
Big brother
x craptor
Ravenette
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Ravenette »

Bloody fridge packing up on you and having to buy a new one when you really wanted to spend that money on a holiday :evil: :evil: :evil:
I've got some chloroform and handcuffs, just for you.
Niki Wu
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Niki Wu »

When you presume something is going to be made available for watching on bbc iplayer and it isn't.
Having returned home to face a mountain of ironing, yesterday afternoon I decided to have a JM Barrie fest of Hook on Fiver followed by Finding Neverland on bbc2. I'd read a little about JM Barrie, the Llewelyn-Davies boys and their connection with Daphne Du Maurier when the Stranglers played at Fowey and was interested to see how the 2 films compared. I endured an almost 3 hour long bastardised adaptation of the children's classic in which Steven Spielberg predictably promotes his own right wing all-children-need-fathers agenda, (nevermind the fact that the real Peter Pan served in the military and threw himself under a train in 1960), turned on iplayer and was my film there on bbc iplayer? Was it f**k. "Bad form" bbc, "bad form"!