Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Jake »

8088 wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 13:55

I agree. 37 billion on T & T is a travesty and nobody blinked an eye. The pandemic has been a godsend to world's rich.

The difference between you and I is I no longer differentiate between Left and Right - they are all cut from the same cloth - sociopaths and spivs who will do anything to remain in power and line their pockets.

You’re assuming a lot, for the most part I would agree that the overwhelming majority occupants of the House of Commons, are cut from the same cloth. There are one or two politicians who seem to have principles and a backbone, but they are few and far between.
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

theraven1979 wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 10:07 I don't like cricket

Jim
:lol: Glad no one rose to this :wink:
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

MiB81 wrote:
theraven1979 wrote: 24 Sep 2021, 10:07 I don't like cricket

Jim
Image Glad no one rose to this :wink:
#disappointed #10cc

Jim

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

People with false laughs.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Sweet bloody Caroline . Bloody song is everywhere right now , on boxing Tyson Fury , England matches , bloody radio , just fed up of hearing it . If I never heard it again it would be too soon , now I don't t hate the song , I am just fed up of it being played at every opportunity wherever you may be . Football wise , whatever happened to the old classics such as " you're gonna get your fuckin heads kicked in " , this is more a song rugby fans would sing , don't they sing something about chariots or something ?
All quiet ..........
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by 8088 »

Jon the Impaler wrote: 12 Oct 2021, 21:04 Sweet bloody Caroline . Bloody song is everywhere right now , on boxing Tyson Fury , England matches , bloody radio , just fed up of hearing it . If I never heard it again it would be too soon , now I don't t hate the song , I am just fed up of it being played at every opportunity wherever you may be . Football wise , whatever happened to the old classics such as " you're gonna get your fuckin heads kicked in " , this is more a song rugby fans would sing , don't they sing something about chariots or something ?
Try being stuck in an 'indie disco' where it's playing and every single person apart from you and your girlfriend are singing it at the top of their lungs!
(2 years ago but guess the spread of Caroline's disease is now widespread....)
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Being at a gig for one of your favourite bands gigs and the (once fairly punk) lead singer encouraging the crowd to "clap your hands" :roll:

Jim
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

theraven1979 wrote: 13 Oct 2021, 09:12 Being at a gig for one of your favourite bands gigs and the (once fairly punk) lead singer encouraging the crowd to "clap your hands" :roll:

Jim
I like Depeche Mode but I find Dave Gahan a bit cringey to watch live in the same way you are talking about. Not that he was ever punk obviously!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Work colleagues that cancel meetings 2 mins before they're about to start. So you're scrambling around grabbing breakfast, jump on the call to find the bastards have cancelled. First world problem!

Jim

Post by 8088 »

Chinese, low orbit hyper-sonic missiles that put the entire world within strike range without warning.

They vex me something rotten...
Jake
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Jake »

8088 wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 09:15 Chinese, low orbit hyper-sonic missiles that put the entire world within strike range without warning.

I wouldn’t worry about it, it’ll all be over in a flash

Post by 8088 »

Jake wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 09:26
8088 wrote: 18 Oct 2021, 09:15 Chinese, low orbit hyper-sonic missiles that put the entire world within strike range without warning.

I wouldn’t worry about it, it’ll all be over in a flash
Only for those living in/at primary and secondary targets - for the majority of the UK population, a nuclear exchange would be an agonising way to die and surviving would be an unimaginably bleak but brief existence.