Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Burn e 77 »

Ravenette wrote:
Burn e 77 wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:Hotels with no bar.
I guess they save the money from not constructing and staffing a Bar, by having a decent free carpark :wink:
Mr Trevor Lodge: Manager @ 'Premier Ink' Hotel Basingstoke

Oi!!! You taking the Michael???

:roll: :lol:
Yes! It's been too sedate on here without any vitriol... we need some acerbic humour to counteract all the 'ego-wank' that gets posted... :grin: :wink:
So, get posting now Rock Chick!
Bernie
Something better change!
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Lame "April Fools" posts :roll:
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
db63
Rats Rally

Post by db63 »

Ah bless. :grin:
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

MiB81 wrote:Lame "April Fools" posts :roll:
Aw, come on MiB81, not like you to avoid being candid. Below is definitely one of the worst examples of the April hoax genre:
Burn e 77 wrote:If any Forum members have an unwanted litter of Puppies please could you PM me for further information. I have recently been contacted by the Secretary of my club 'H-DFC' asking if any members could supply our club (established in 1984) with any unwanted animals, I realise this can be a difficult and emotional time for pet lovers... So, if you feel you have too many 'fur-babies' for comfort please feel free to contact me. Our club is based in Hawley in Kent and is set in 4 acres of beautiful countryside, meadows and farmlands. At present we especially require a fresh supply of puppies for the continued success of our monthly meets. The 'H-DFC' will provide safe and secure transport from your home address (London, Essex & surrounding Kentish areas) and a generous payment for your unwanted litter. Thank you in advance.
Bernie Hawley-Dog Fighting Club
Although I'm probably being generous to classify it as an April Fool :roll:
No one can win against kipple.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Manchester.Demolish it and build a safari park.
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Bag Lady wrote:
Aw, come on MiB81, not like you to avoid being candid. Below is definitely one of the worst examples of the April hoax genre:
Burn e 77 wrote:If any Forum members have an unwanted litter of Puppies please could you PM me for further information. I have recently been contacted by the Secretary of my club 'H-DFC' asking if any members could supply our club (established in 1984) with any unwanted animals, I realise this can be a difficult and emotional time for pet lovers... So, if you feel you have too many 'fur-babies' for comfort please feel free to contact me. Our club is based in Hawley in Kent and is set in 4 acres of beautiful countryside, meadows and farmlands. At present we especially require a fresh supply of puppies for the continued success of our monthly meets. The 'H-DFC' will provide safe and secure transport from your home address (London, Essex & surrounding Kentish areas) and a generous payment for your unwanted litter. Thank you in advance.
Far too generous Missy Bags it's a factual post... we require puppies for bait.
Dr Phibes
Last edited by Burn e 77 on 01 Apr 2016, 17:58, edited 1 time in total.
Something better change!
zamaguire
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zamaguire »

Greatkudu wrote:Manchester.Demolish it and build a safari park.
A water park cause it pisses down all the time.
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

Burn e 77 wrote:
Bag Lady wrote:
Dr Phibes
Thanks for clarifying.
No one can win against kipple.
ThruBeingCool
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by ThruBeingCool »

Stan!.....Stanley! Sort your shit out mate.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

zamaguire wrote:
Greatkudu wrote:Manchester.Demolish it and build a safari park.
A water park cause it pisses down all the time.
Pisses Alcohol.
porkymeat
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by porkymeat »

Burn e 77 wrote:
Bag Lady wrote:
Dr Phibes
Does that make you the Master Baiter?
I'll even let you drive my motorbike . . .
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

porky meat wrote: Does that make you the Master Baiter?
HI "porkymeat" Unfortunately I posted a rather sick & twisted April Fools message. It has now been edited to an innocent post. So, apologies to all Forum members who were offended.
Bernie
Something better change!