Ugly
Ugly

Re: Things you fecken hate..........

Post by Five Minutes »

Kiss
Motley Crue
Poison

Shite!
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Five Minutes wrote:Kiss
Motley Crue
Poison

Shite!
Seconded.
porkymeat
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by porkymeat »

Richard 'pottymouth' Bacon
I'll even let you drive my motorbike . . .
Yukio!
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Yukio! »

The Only Way Is Essex, Geordie Shaw and the rest of them shows containing brainless, talentless cunts!
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Yukio! wrote:The Only Way Is Essex, Geordie Shaw and the rest of them shows containing brainless, talentless cunts!
Pile of shite.
Someone like you?
Rats Rally

Post by Someone like you? »

Reality shows, the fact that last year was a record for sales of prestigiuous car marques, (while the rest of us struggle)! Lying cheating politicians, the fact that Amazon/Google/Starbucks etc making billions in profits in the UK-BUT PAY NO(very little)TAX,The fact that in poor areas house prices still falling? Whilst in affluent areas price of house rentals going up??? The fact that Govt. not building council houses, and allowing big corparate builders to carve up large tracts of land between them, thus avoiding having to build a % of social housing!....and only building mid-price starter homes and houses for middle classess.
The Govt. taxing fuel so heavily. The peto-chemical companies fixing the price of perol, (not passing on any drops in price of crude to the for-court)?
Wags,spray tans. Chavs! The fact that society has broken to point that chavs exist! Societies/Governments lack of interest in the youth of this country to the point that there is no/little funding in addressing the problem,or to actually take them off the streets- to engage them in something worthwhile?
Speed cameras! The fact that certains areas are a "no go" to whites?(parts of Huddersfield). The fact that in certain areas folks stare @ any-one brown? (Itchenor)!
The Class system. Racism. Islamic fundamentalists. Bigotry. Why do all policeman look like young dwarf university graduates aged 17,OR like bald rugby players, also recently graduated from university and always call everyone "Mate"????
Bognor-Regis! The so called modern R&B (whats it all about)? Yoof who use the term Nigga to each-other!
Middle class feckin TV bloody chefs! All the programmes about how to be a property developer! Programmes about social security cheats! (£67 a week)? esp. when compared to Wanking cheating bankers/those in the city/politicians/amazon/google/big corporations/petro chemical industry cheating the economy of 1000`s X more than all the benifit cheats? The fact that there are no tv programmes that redress the balance of this...(apart from Keiser Report, on RTNews).
Boy bands/Girl bands/modern "popular" mainstream music. The fact that Africa debt still exists. Poverty in the 3rd world. Catholic covering up abuse(child/launderies).
Religion.Salt `n vinegar crisps.Bad drivers.Bad drivers who hang/chat on their phones(and dont get caught). The fact err! Global recession... prices go up??? Wages down??? (No prizes for who`s winning? :mrgreen: (see 1 st part,re "Prestigious car sales went up last year". ) :wink:
"The future of Britain? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Someone like you?
Rats Rally

Post by Someone like you? »

Pissy bloody cats( no not pussies)! Cats! Why? Coz they`re a lazy persons pet. I have to pick my dogs excrement when out walking. Cats prefer to shit,spray on freshly dug soil as opposed to grass,concrete. As a result, when ever I grow plants from seed, and plant/grow/nurture them! Lo! the cat being as (cat lovers say)"are clean animals"... Suprise,suprise!!!! They do not shit/piss/spray in their own gardens! Oh no! They do it in mine :evil:
Thankfully I`ve a decent dog!!!! Hahaha, so the cats near me dont shit in my garden as much..... :twisted:
"The future of Britain? Baaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Five Minutes
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Five Minutes »

People who discuss you with other people in front of you as if you're not there.
Last time I came here a friend of mine just got triple-jacked over a steeplehammer and jessop jessop jessop jessop jessop
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Alexinblack »

Come dine with me.
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Alexinblack wrote:Come dine with me.

No thanks.
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Bosses that never say we'll done or thanks.