relegation battle

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

mccardigan
Ugly
Ugly

relegation battle

Post by mccardigan »

Any othe poor cnuts out there whose team is in the championship relegation battle? I'm a Leicester City fan and I've watched with horror how we've slipped to the bottom on equal pegging with Barnsla and 2 points up from Leeds. Milan Mandarac said he'd get us out of this league, just didn't think it'd be down down down. Sigh. :(
if your breasts are too big you'll fall over. Unless, of course, you wear a rucksack.
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

Sorry mate, but for the first time in ages my team are at the other end of a league table.

Could be worse for you though, you could be in the play-off finals against us again and lose 4-3!

Remember this chap ?
www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk/ForceFrames.h ... D=WHITESTE

Happy days !

Paul
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!
PjInBlack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by PjInBlack »

i'm a hammers fan for the premiership one

saturdays game against sheff utd was torture 3-0! :shock:

doesn't look like we'll get much 2night either :(
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

West Ham Sale Now On !

West Ham BRA - One for the ladies. This bra, in team colours, comes with
good support but no cups- £14:99

West Ham LIPSTICK - Ideal for kissing goodbye. (To the Premier League,
as worn by the players) £0:99p each

West Ham TABLECLOTHS - Suitable for any occasion but tend to slip down
the table after a short time - £4:99

West Ham VIDEOS - All the highlights from the last 20 years action. This
10 min video, including lots of re-runs, is a perfect gift for any fan
£9:99
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
paul b
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by paul b »

the mighty superhoops of
QPR
have just done the business and will have another season of championship football
"i'd crawl over 50 good pussies just to get to 1 fat boys asshole"
Scoot
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Scoot »

Me and Pidge are Charlton fanatics. I hope we don't go down - it's all so close - but I have to admit that for the first time in my life, I won't be 'gutted' - very, very sad, yes, but in the last year I've found it increasingly hard to have empathy etc with guys who earn such incredibly high amounts of money (let alone the ones in the background like agents etc who are absolutely milking it). I still went delirious when we scored against Sheffield Utd on Saturday so they're still very much a part of my life but it's also difficult to relate to a club, just like it is any other, whose personnel change so often. That's why 'the stranglers' remain so special - because after over 30 years they're 75% of what they were originally. Maybe it's mid-life crisis but I miss the blood and thunder of the old division three etc and away trips to Wrexham and Burnley etc etc. I had much more fun seeing 'the stranglers' at The Roundhouse than at Wembley Arena and I think, now, that the same probably applies to Charlton - give me Griffin Park over Old Trafford any day. Er, maybe not - ignore the last bit but the rest still applies. Scott.
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Scoot wrote:Me and Pidge are Charlton fanatics. I hope we don't go down - it's all so close - but I have to admit that for the first time in my life, I won't be 'gutted' - very, very sad, yes, but in the last year I've found it increasingly hard to have empathy etc with guys who earn such incredibly high amounts of money (let alone the ones in the background like agents etc who are absolutely milking it). I still went delirious when we scored against Sheffield Utd on Saturday so they're still very much a part of my life but it's also difficult to relate to a club, just like it is any other, whose personnel change so often. That's why 'the stranglers' remain so special - because after over 30 years they're 75% of what they were originally. Maybe it's mid-life crisis but I miss the blood and thunder of the old division three etc and away trips to Wrexham and Burnley etc etc. I had much more fun seeing 'the stranglers' at The Roundhouse than at Wembley Arena and I think, now, that the same probably applies to Charlton - give me Griffin Park over Old Trafford any day. Er, maybe not - ignore the last bit but the rest still applies. Scott.

Nice post Scott and very true.

:grin:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: relegation battle

Post by Alias »

mccardigan wrote:Any othe poor cnuts out there whose team is in the championship relegation battle? (
Nope!

I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: relegation battle

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

Alias wrote:
mccardigan wrote:Any othe poor cnuts out there whose team is in the championship relegation battle? (
Nope!

Nope!

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

:lol:
That Dave Lee Roth has really let himself go.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

Alias wrote:Image
Feck! You're fast! :lol:

What's Jet doing at knee level though?