NEW JAM FRONT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Yeah, god forbid the internet was around when I was 17 - I'd have been getting banned left, right and centre - as would most here one suspects!

Go for it Luke - I am actually starting to warm to your own unique brand of randomness!

Yes, I am suprised too. :shock:
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
LUKEJAKE17
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

ravenlunatic wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:You're sooooooo wacky and crazy Luke! :roll:

Jim
LUKEJAKE17 wrote: actually, they should worry as im like this everyday from morning to night!
You know those plump, lonely blokes who work in offices that wear novelty ties, like Wallace and Gromit, or The Simpsons because they are "absoloutly bonkers" or thinks of his fellow accounts clerks as "a right buch of loonies". Have you ever wondered what they were like when they were 16? Mmnn, (strokes chin in a thoughtful manner).
no, no, no, stop it!!!!! thats sick! your describing "quirky" people, and id never describe meself as "bonkers" that would make me sound stupid,
nooooo i would describe myself as crazy, mentalist if you like...but in the best (not healthiest though) way. and in a fun way too.
Image i like to look at this picture, it makes me happy. if i keep posting it, everytime i look at a thread it will be there.
LUKEJAKE17
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

Organ Grinder wrote:Yeah, god forbid the internet was around when I was 17 - I'd have been getting banned left, right and centre - as would most here one suspects!

Go for it Luke - I am actually starting to warm to your own unique brand of randomness!

Yes, I am suprised too. :shock:
:grin: :grin: ahhh! great!