new bond movie

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

andyinblack1
VERSATRAN SERIES F

new bond movie

Post by andyinblack1 »

saw it today, and do you know what? i liked it. no moneypenny, no Q. just a tip top thriller. this new bond has a darker edge to him. has anyone else seen it, and if so, waddya think? :smile:
she's the queen of the streets, a piece of meat.
LUKEJAKE17
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: new bond movie

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

andyinblack1 wrote:saw it today, and do you know what? i liked it. no moneypenny, no Q. just a tip top thriller. this new bond has a darker edge to him. has anyone else seen it, and if so, waddya think? :smile:
:shock: did you think you would enjoy it?
jj burnel finnally kills bono!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7n6qpRTb ... ers%201985

"ive just had earl gay and biccies at jj's house"
Monkeyboy
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Monkeyboy »

LUKEJAKE17 wrote:
andyinblack1 wrote:saw it today, and do you know what? i liked it. no moneypenny, no Q. just a tip top thriller. this new bond has a darker edge to him. has anyone else seen it, and if so, waddya think? :smile:
Hey......Gobshite

Get a fucking life
LUKEJAKE17

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

Monkeyboy wrote:
LUKEJAKE17 wrote:
Hey......Gobshite

Get a fucking life
who the friggin hell are you? and what was that about ?

LUKEJAKE17

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

Monkeyboy wrote:
LUKEJAKE17 wrote:
Hey......Gobshite

Get a fucking life
right shit face explain yourself

Monkeyboy
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Monkeyboy »

LUKEJAKE17 wrote:
Monkeyboy wrote:
LUKEJAKE17 wrote: :shock: did you think you would enjoy it?
Hey......Gobshite

Get a fucking life
I've got pants older than you...........watch your mouth
LUKEJAKE17

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

Monkeyboy wrote:
LUKEJAKE17 wrote:
Monkeyboy wrote: Hey......Gobshite

Get a fucking life
i dont give a crap how old your pants are, i havent a clue who you are. explain yourself

Monkeyboy
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Monkeyboy »

LUKEJAKE17 wrote:
Monkeyboy wrote:
LUKEJAKE17 wrote: who the friggin hell are you? and what was that about ?
i dont give a crap how old your pants are, i havent a clue who you are. explain yourself

Just have some respect for some of these forum members otherwise they will whack you.............we all like a bit of juvenille input......just watch your mouth sonny boy
LUKEJAKE17

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

Monkeyboy wrote:
LUKEJAKE17 wrote:
Monkeyboy wrote: I've got pants older than you...........watch your mouth

Just have some respect for some of these forum members otherwise they will whack you.............we all like a bit of juvenille input......just watch your mouth sonny boy
get with the programme... :roll: post your pointless crap elsewhere, ive had no problem from other members

Monkeyboy
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Monkeyboy »

LUKEJAKE17 wrote:
Monkeyboy wrote:
LUKEJAKE17 wrote: i dont give a crap how old your pants are, i havent a clue who you are. explain yourself

get with the programme... :roll: post your pointless crap elsewhere, ive had no problem from other members

What programme are you talking about son?.we only have one programme in here and thats talking about all things to do with the 'Stranglers'........if your a young un......then do your thing by all means..but have total respect for the moderator and those that can teach you a lot about what you seem to like (IE The stranglers) .........you say that your 16 or whatever...........but we have ways of finding out exactly who you are and where you are..........be a good boy and play nicely....you have been warned in the nicest possible way
LUKEJAKE17

Post by LUKEJAKE17 »

Monkeyboy wrote:
LUKEJAKE17 wrote:
Monkeyboy wrote:

What programme are you talking about son?.we only have one programme in here and thats talking about all things to do with the 'Stranglers'........if your a young un......then do your thing by all means..but have total respect for the moderator and those that can teach you a lot about what you seem to like (IE The stranglers) .........you say that your 16 or whatever...........but we have ways of finding out exactly who you are and where you are..........be a good boy and play nicely....you have been warned in the nicest possible way
does anyone know what hes on about? "warned" does anyone have a problem with me? if they do i wasnt aware of it

Monkeyboy
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Monkeyboy »

LUKEJAKE17 wrote:
Monkeyboy wrote:
LUKEJAKE17 wrote: get with the programme... :roll: post your pointless crap elsewhere, ive had no problem from other members

does anyone know what hes on about? "warned" does anyone have a problem with me? if they do i wasnt aware of it

Rats have their own distinctive smell...and once you have smelt one close up you never forget that smell and when you smell that smell again.you will remember it....

I smell a fat rat here