Moderator: StanInBlack

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Grateful to the Forum for.....

Post by theraven1979 »

8) :shock: :shock: :?:

Jim
pigeon wrote:We really are in league 1 thesedays if my posts are your highlights, though least im only typing drivel. I havent even pissed off any strater of society yet but we are only in January,i was dying with laughter last year when jimbo said i had some record exutives wanting to sue me for comments made last year regarding rap music. :smt005
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Claireinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Claireinblack »

theraven1979 wrote:8) :shock: :shock: :?:

Jim
pigeon wrote:We really are in league 1 thesedays if my posts are your highlights, though least im only typing drivel. I havent even pissed off any strater of society yet but we are only in January,i was dying with laughter last year when jimbo said i had some record exutives wanting to sue me for comments made last year regarding rap music. :smt005

:smt102
Claireinblack
kent
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

What I also like about Pidge's posts is that suddenly there will be phrases such as "strater of society" just casually thrown in :lol:

There was also a post he did about 6 months ago about women - it was almost poetic!

Jim
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

theraven1979 wrote:What I also like about Pidge's posts is that suddenly there will be phrases such as "strater of society" just casually thrown in :lol:

There was also a post he did about 6 months ago about women - it was almost poetic!

Jim
my main source of abusing a race these days is the welsh. hate em!.never met a normal one yet.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Presumably Northerners are still on your hate list? Not that I care.

Jim
pigeon wrote:
theraven1979 wrote:What I also like about Pidge's posts is that suddenly there will be phrases such as "strater of society" just casually thrown in :lol:

Jim
my main source of abusing a race these days is the welsh. hate em!.never met a normal one yet.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

theraven1979 wrote:Presumably Northerners are still on your hate list? Not that I care.

Jim
pigeon wrote:

Jim

No it's mainly the welsh now specially welsh women!.(slags!!) And mount snowden the place is coverd in f*cking mountains anyway and when i get taken to it im supposed to be blown away buy it cos it's the highiest one they got. Like thats what it was supposed to do anyway!!. Don't get me started on mike peters!!!,nearly spat me coke out when he was first on at the convention walked off to the dolphin in disgust.

Oh and Johnny crap!!. I'd never heard of them before in my life specially one of them started slagging hugh off,and one of them made me carry his double fecking bass to the backstage tent like he was famous only 3 people knew who is was in the world!. Then he started to roll up a joint while i was trying to finish of me burger and chips!.
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Re:

Post by Jon the Impaler »

MULLY wrote:"My arse was making buttons"

Still don't know what it means - but what a phrase!!
I'm sitting here rather perplexed trying to work out what it means - I don't think I'm going to succeed .
All quiet ..........
Rockula
The Raven
The Raven

Re: Re:

Post by Rockula »

Jon the Impaler wrote:

I'm sitting here rather perplexed trying to work out what it means - I don't think I'm going to succeed .
Imagine the nozzle on a button machine contacting and expanding as it spits out blobs of plastic to be molded into button shapes. Then imagine it's your arse and you're nervous... :)
ManInBrown
Jon the Impaler
The Raven
The Raven

Post by Jon the Impaler »

Rockula wrote:
Jon the Impaler wrote:

Imagine the nozzle on a button machine contacting and expanding as it spits out blobs of plastic to be molded into button shapes. Then imagine it's your arse and you're nervous... :)
My arse doesn't spit out bits of plastic :shock: .
All quiet ..........
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

"Intermet".
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Turkey Troter
Rats Rally

Post by Turkey Troter »

Rockula wrote:
Jon the Impaler wrote:

Not Chocolate buttons?
Can't you see can't you see that you're rocking the boat?
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

"Clusterfuck".

First class ! :smt038
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.