What implement do you use to consume Pot Noodles?

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Pot Noodle, fork, spoon or other?

Fork
63%
Spoon
13%
Other (please specify)
25%

Total votes: 48

ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Spikey©
Down In The Sewer

Post by Spikey© »

ravenlunatic wrote:.
Translates to: "But I still need my fix of punctuation now and then."
Hey little baby don't you lean down low, your brain's exposed and it's starting to show...
wanderlust
The Raven
The Raven

Post by wanderlust »

god knows what people use if they are not using a fork or spoon then???
"I had a dream or a nightmare difficult to decide which"
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Spikey© wrote:
No it doesn't say that at all! It actually says:
. This thunder bug has managed to get inside my screen, any ideas how I can get it out anybody?
Cola Can
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Cola Can »

Fork for me, then drink the dregs that are left at the end.
Procrastinators: Leaders of Tomorrow
Spikey©
Down In The Sewer

Post by Spikey© »

ravenlunatic wrote:
Spikey© wrote:
. This thunder bug has managed to get inside my screen, any ideas how I can get it out anybody?
Try a Bombay Bad Boy, brew it up and leave it next to your screen for a week, I promise you it'll be full of bugs you never knew existed! Unless of course you happen to be an entomologist???
Hey little baby don't you lean down low, your brain's exposed and it's starting to show...
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Spikey© wrote:
ravenlunatic wrote:
Spikey© wrote: Translates to: "But I still need my fix of punctuation now and then."
Try a Bombay Bad Boy, brew it up and leave it next to your screen for a week, I promise you it'll be full of bugs you never knew existed! Unless of course you happen to be an entomologist???
No seriously, ( something of a novelty in itself) I really do have 2 thunderbugs stuck inside my screen! How the fuck they got inside and more to the point why they bothered remains as big a mystery as how I could extract them. They are obviously dead now, but are right in the middle of the screen. Very annoying!
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

ravenlunatic wrote:
Spikey© wrote:
ravenlunatic wrote: No it doesn't say that at all! It actually says:
No seriously, ( something of a novelty in itself) I really do have 2 thunderbugs stuck inside my screen! How the fuck they got inside and more to the point why they bothered remains as big a mystery as how I could extract them. They are obviously dead now, but are right in the middle of the screen. Very annoying!
I agree
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

PaulinLondon wrote:
ravenlunatic wrote:
Spikey© wrote: Try a Bombay Bad Boy, brew it up and leave it next to your screen for a week, I promise you it'll be full of bugs you never knew existed! Unless of course you happen to be an entomologist???
I agree
Good Evening.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
Spikey©
Down In The Sewer

Post by Spikey© »

PaulinLondon wrote:
ravenlunatic wrote:
Spikey© wrote: Try a Bombay Bad Boy, brew it up and leave it next to your screen for a week, I promise you it'll be full of bugs you never knew existed! Unless of course you happen to be an entomologist???
I agree
Erm...with what? That it's very annoying that he has 2 dead bugs in his screen? In which case I also concur that it would be very annoying!
ravenlunatic
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by ravenlunatic »

Spikey© wrote:
PaulinLondon wrote:
ravenlunatic wrote: No seriously, ( something of a novelty in itself) I really do have 2 thunderbugs stuck inside my screen! How the fuck they got inside and more to the point why they bothered remains as big a mystery as how I could extract them. They are obviously dead now, but are right in the middle of the screen. Very annoying!
I agree
Erm...with what? That it's very annoying that he has 2 dead bugs in his screen? In which case I also concur that it would be very annoying!
Yes, it is frightfully annoying. In fact it is almost as annoying as having a teenage girl standing slightly behind you, constantly sighing and tutting while mumbling words to the effect of "its my turn" and "will you be long using that computer", and then taking the expensive peice of hardware upstairs and forcing you to yet again retreive it, hours later, after she has gone off wandering around the darkened village, from her clothes strewn bedroom floor. Yes almost that fucking annoying!
And good evening to you all.
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

ravenlunatic wrote:Yes, it is frightfully annoying. In fact it is almost as annoying as having a teenage girl standing slightly behind you, constantly sighing and tutting while mumbling words to the effect of "its my turn" and "will you be long using that computer", and then taking the expensive peice of hardware upstairs and forcing you to yet again retreive it, hours later, after she has gone off wandering around the darkened village, from her clothes strewn bedroom floor. Yes almost that fucking annoying!
And good evening to you all.
Good evening.

Most annoying but part of life's rich tapestry. Is the hardware a laptop ? I presume it must be.

Good Evening.

And Good Evening to everybody else.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.