APART FROM STRANGLERS,WHO DO YOU HAVE MOST RECORDS/CD'S BY

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

TWO SUNSPOTS
The Man They Love To Hate

APART FROM STRANGLERS,WHO DO YOU HAVE MOST RECORDS/CD'S BY

Post by TWO SUNSPOTS »

Mine has to be THE VIBRATORS...They have constantly released good records over the years,even with their line up changes........

Like everybodys favourite band they have keep the core of the band intact throughout the years.. I.E Knox & Eddie..... and continued to tour...

Anybody else ?
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

The Who, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, The Jam, The Clash, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Jeff Beck.
:-)
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

SLF, The Damned, Killing Joke, The Cure, The Smiths, Buzzcocks, The Tubes, New Model Army.................etc.

:oops: Whoops...mostly...............The Tubes probably.
TWO SUNSPOTS

Post by TWO SUNSPOTS »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote:The Who, The Rolling Stones, The Kinks, The Jam, The Clash, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Jeff Beck.
:-)
Never got into the 60's/70's rock thing myself so my collection (apart from the STRANGLERS) tends to contain mainly PUNK and ELVIS, although even though i hate disco, i do have a passion for DONNA SUMMER...(I'm ready for the ridicule !!!!)
Last edited by TWO SUNSPOTS on 25 Oct 2006, 12:45, edited 1 time in total.
TWO SUNSPOTS

Post by TWO SUNSPOTS »

yellowcakeuf6 wrote:SLF, The Damned, Killing Joke, The Cure, The Smiths, Buzzcocks, The Tubes, New Model Army.................etc.

Hi Yellowcakeuf6,

Did you manage to catch the Tubes when they played a few dates back last year?
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

TWO SUNSPOTS wrote:
yellowcakeuf6 wrote:SLF, The Damned, Killing Joke, The Cure, The Smiths, Buzzcocks, The Tubes, New Model Army.................etc.

Hi Yellowcakeuf6,

Did you manage to catch the Tubes when they played a few dates back last year?
Last time I saw them was around '89 in Berlin mate. No dancing girls :( and minus Fee. Cracking show nonetheless. Keep meaning to catch them on thier rare visits to these shores but, I'd love to see 'em in LA :lol:
TWO SUNSPOTS

Post by TWO SUNSPOTS »

[Last time I saw them was around '89 in Berlin mate. No dancing girls :( and minus Fee. Cracking show nonetheless. Keep meaning to catch them on thier rare visits to these shores but, I'd love to see 'em in LA :lol:[/quote]

Sounds good,occasionaly i see live dvd's on peoples lists but have never been tempted...What year/tour would you recommend?
yellowcakeuf6
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by yellowcakeuf6 »

TWO SUNSPOTS wrote:[Last time I saw them was around '89 in Berlin mate. No dancing girls :( and minus Fee. Cracking show nonetheless. Keep meaning to catch them on thier rare visits to these shores but, I'd love to see 'em in LA :lol:
Sounds good,occasionaly i see live dvd's on peoples lists but have never been tempted...What year/tour would you recommend?[/quote]

Well, you've certainly got to have 'What do you Want from Live' in your album collection. Now available on CD and quite possibly the best live album ever released. :lol: Later solo stuff from the recently departed Vince Welnick, 'Missing Man Formation' also worth a listen.

As for DVD's, I think there's one of The Wild West Show recorded at SBE in December 2004. I haven't got it though.
norman normal

Post by norman normal »

I've got Paul McCartney + Beatles but, Paul is the winner here. Hehe.
Have bought all standard releases, I think.
paulinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by paulinblack »

Hugh Cornwell, Elvis Costello, The The, Alabama-3, The Police.

Paul
G-L-O-S...Living in a flood plain!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

The Fall - not my second fave band just that they release an album every month practically so I have all 30 something studio albums plus live, sessions etc

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Freddie Laker
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Freddie Laker »

The Damned, SLF, The Cure, Manics, The Clash, Big Country, Therapy?and err...Rancid :lol: