The Bullets and the Hatred

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

If the people in charge had any sense, they would heed Israel's warnings and put their innocents in bomb shelters - the innocentsin Israel are living in bomb shelters. But hey, the more innocents the Israelis kill (do we know it's actually the israelis? like, on the nes we see all these injured and dead people, killed by Israeli fire. Supposedly. .
I do believe the good ole Israeli air force dropped leaflets warning folks to "get out or be bombed" on Saturday. They then, strangely enough, bombed the road leading out of that particular conerbation on Saturday afternoon and then whaddya know!!!!! - they precision bombed one of the air raid shelters on Sunday! Oh, but it was all a tragic mistake you understand - just like the 10 phone calls from the UN crew which all got lost in translation last week, it was all a bit of a cock-up, indeed anyone could've made the same catalogue of errors in a 'wartime environment' couldn't they? Yanks do it....

However, call me old Mr.Cynical but..........
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

It makes a good news story and it helps swing people against Israel if there are a buncha innocent people killed
And what possible reason would the world have to hate Israel so much? I personally never judge someone based on their chosen religion or country of origin as religion and country of origin don't really figure in my assessment of someone, but perhaps I'm just very naive in my attitude?

No doubt Hannah could cite the list of injustices against Israeli/Jewish people over the centurys however, I've only been around for just over a quarter of one and no Jew or Isreali has pissed me off in this time until now so why would the history be of any relevance to myself and many like me when I see Israel getting away with murder? At least when the Hezbolah lot blow up a cafe we get international condemnation - Israel get a silent shake of the head.... and they're supposed to be the "democratic nation" standing against the evils of terrorism? No, sorry - two wrongs don't make a right.

I guess I'm pissed off with Isreal for giving fuel for their enemies fire really.
Radar
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Radar »

cassini wrote:dont confuse Jews with Israelis - there are many Jews who are sympathetic to the Palestinian cause

Cassini
Errr hello.are there any Israelis that arnt Jews?????

anyway.i'm far to thick to get into this debate but even a thicko like me was wondering why the israelis had used a sledgehammer to crack a nut. A couple of soldies kidnapped and they decided to destroy the gaff. i keep hearing refferences to this mob Hezbollah.or whatever......but unless i have got this wrong.they were democratically elected and represnt the people of Palestine just like Tony Blair and the labour party do to us.so why are they still considered as terrorists?......martin mcguinees and that other IRA geezer with a beard(jerry adams) were elected as MPs to the house of commons and we accepted that......maybe when the IRA were doing their shit here in London and blowing us up we should have retaliated and blown the fuck out of Dublin or Cork.or just blown Ireland away in random destruction against the Irish people........killed as many of them as we could because of their tiny terrorist minority

but hey..dont listen to me .i m fick
Get on with it
philjxn
Ugly
Ugly

Post by philjxn »

Right... Cassini is right here, throwing around Jew this, Jew that -is totally careless- the biggest supporters of the creation of the state of israel were obvioulsly jewish.(and incidentally also the meat and potatoes brits ....see whose fingerprints are on the Balfour declaration... a two state approach that preserved what in those times of (different) imperial chess games, what the then UK ambassador to the region called "a little loyal jewish ulster" ... and yet some of the most vigorous and vociferous opponents were ...you guessed it...jewish....including armed groups alligned with the bund and one Leon Davidivitch Bronstein aka Leon Trostsky "he got an icepick that made his ears bleed" - so set aside the jews are this, jews are that rhetoric. I have good friends who have been jailed and beaten in israeli jails who now consider it so matter of fact that one woman, a professor I know always has a couple of pairs of spare undies in her handbag just in case she is arrested...she is jewish.

That said - the US and UK have stooped to the level of hezbollah by de-facto sanctioning ( through calculated delay and silence) a no holds-barred assault on southern lebanon....any senior government official with any brain cells knows what this means in terms of potential and actual civilian deaths, so....yes...the deaths of kids have been officially sanctioned. That is obscene. And the response will ironically be helpful to no-one more than bin-laden and hezbollah...they could not have asked for a better tool for recruitment than Israel and the U.S. have just provided.
Freddie Laker showed them what to do...
HanGreenwell

Post by HanGreenwell »

Radar wrote:
cassini wrote:dont confuse Jews with Israelis - there are many Jews who are sympathetic to the Palestinian cause

Cassini
Errr hello.are there any Israelis that arnt Jews?????

anyway.i'm far to thick to get into this debate but even a thicko like me was wondering why the israelis had used a sledgehammer to crack a nut. A couple of soldies kidnapped and they decided to destroy the gaff. i keep hearing refferences to this mob Hezbollah.or whatever......but unless i have got this wrong.they were democratically elected and represnt the people of Palestine just like Tony Blair and the labour party do to us.so why are they still considered as terrorists?......martin mcguinees and that other IRA geezer with a beard(jerry adams) were elected as MPs to the house of commons and we accepted that......maybe when the IRA were doing their shit here in London and blowing us up we should have retaliated and blown the fuck out of Dublin or Cork.or just blown Ireland away in random destruction against the Irish people........killed as many of them as we could because of their tiny terrorist minority

but hey..dont listen to me .i m fick
But at least you admit your thickness. Which makes you a lot LESS thick than other retards on this forum.
IN answer to youe question: There are many Israelis who aren't Jews. The are Druses and Muslims who are Israeli and there are "Jewish" Israeli men who married out, so their children aren't Jewish. I put "Jewish" in the quote marks because I've always believed it must be hard for many Israelis to prove their Jewish identity. When millions of people took refuge there after the Holocaust ( and this also applies to others who moved there at any other time during history), I am sure not all of them had proof of their Jewishness (parents' marriage certificates, etc) because a lot of it was simply destroyed. So I don't know how that works out. Also, Hilter emprisoned and tried to exterminate a lot of people who weren't legally Jewish but whom he classed as Jewish (as well as the retarded people, the black people, the asian people, the gipsey people, etc) ... those people, on fleeing to Israel, couldn't prove their Jewishness. Also, people fleeing to Israel from communist Russia these days can't prove their Jewishness. So yes, there are Israelis who aren't Jews and Israelis who assume they're Jews but who probably can't trace their jewish ancestry as well as many Jews outside of Israel.

In any case, and veering slightly off this topic: the Jewish people had their temple in J-town destroyed by the Babylonians in the 5th of 6th century,BCE, and again (they built it again in the mean time) by the Romans in 70CE, after settling all over the world, they got expelled from England in 1290, from Spain in 1492, from Austria in 1670 and from Hungarian Ruthenia in 1941 ... 3000 of them were slaughtered under the pogroms under Bogdan Chielmenicki, that Cossack bastard, in 1648 and others were barred from entering what is now Israel by the Turkish government in 1882 and others started to be gassed in Treblinka (a death camp) in 1942 ...
ALL ON A SINGLE DATE IN HISTORY!
All on the 9th of Av, which occurs this year, starting tomorrow nite.
So the right to defend a teenee tiny bit of land is denied this people and others who identify as a part of this people? (the ones who can't prove they're part of the race and the ones who support its cause).
What is sad is that thick people who can't admit that they're thick, have obviously let their opinions of this people be totally formed by what they've seen on telly this past two weeks. (or by what some bigotted retards have told them)There are reasons for the Israeli Defense Force to be doing what it's doing. Most people would agree that innocents being killed in the process is horrible, but make sure you read into everything and realise there are two sides to every story and maybe the media is showing you what it wants you to believe.
to see you worm and squiggle now that things aint gaaaawrn yo' way!
marcoshark
VERSATRAN SERIES F

from the sidelines....

Post by marcoshark »

okay gang, time for the crazy yank, who happens to be jewish to join this. I was trying to see if an article that was published here was online. Good article on the origins of all this. So, searching the web, I found this.

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/

extra credit:

http://www.jcpa.org/phas/phas-eiteneier-s06.htm

:smt014
“1a) Never throw shit at an armed man.
1b) Never stand next to someone who is throwing shit at an armed man.”
― Larry Niven, N-Space
WeAreTheMeninBlack
SHAKESPEARO

Post by WeAreTheMeninBlack »

Historically those websites show a one sided opinion - They do not show the whole story about the Jews and Islamics and the reasons for many things that were done to Jews.

There is always a failure by Jews or the State of Israel showing why people attacked Jews and Israeli's - That part of history is always written out by Jews and Israeli's - Do you Not think there is a reason that they are always being attacked??

Maybe look back at the History of other countries through their own eyes and recount the tales of why Jews and Israeli's are being attacked - There you will see why.

Your race and Country are not the only ones being attacked - There are Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland, Islamics in Indonesia and so many others fighting for their rights across the world - But it is always the Jews and Israeli's that are on the News - Mainly because they are the ones causing trouble and mainly because they are supported by another Guerilla War country - The United States - They will keep protecting Israel as long as they are close enough to countries with Oil. Watch what happens when the Oil has gone - See who will stab you in the back then??

Your Country is a Puppet of the Oil Magnates - People who do not wish to dirty their hands with Blood. Watch out my friend :twisted:
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

yep - there are Muslim Israelis, Christian Israelis of all hues, from Orthodox to Marronite, even Tao and Buddhist Israelis (migrants from Taiwan and elsewhere).

There are aslo significant numbers of Jews who live peacefully in Arab countries - there are Jewish communities in Bahrain, Yemen, and of course, Iraq - they are respected by their Arab neighbours for being "people of the book".

It would be a shame if most Arabs are able to make the nuanced distinction between Jews, peace loving Isrealis and Israeli aggressors and yet people on this forum, far removed from the conflict, cannot!

cassini
Monkeyboy
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Monkeyboy »

Not an expert on this subject like some of you but I thought the views of some prominent and very important players might say much more than our personal opinions.

First Israeli prime minister David Ben Gurion speaking in 1948 taken from his own diaries.
“If I were an Arab leader I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti- Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that.

Ariel Sharon interview with Ouze Mersham 1956

“I don’t know something called international principles. I vow that I’ll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man because the Palestinian child’s existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I were just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one strike I killed 750 Palestinians (In Rafah in 1956) I wanted to encourage my soldiers by raping Arabic girls because the Palestinian woman is a slave for Jews and we do whatever we want to her- and nobody shall tell us what we shall do-but we tell others what they shall doâ€
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

What is sad is that thick people who can't admit that they're thick, have obviously let their opinions of this people be totally formed by what they've seen on telly this past two weeks. (or by what some bigotted retards have told them)There are reasons for the Israeli Defense Force to be doing what it's doing. Most people would agree that innocents being killed in the process is horrible, but make sure you read into everything and realise there are two sides to every story and maybe the media is showing you what it wants you to believe.
We are all well aware of the media's ability to engage in propoganda during times of conflict Hannah but it seems to me that the British media have little to gain from inventing stories to pump out on our TV screens - that's one helluva conspiracy theory you are expecting the Great British public to swallow - come on chookie egg, wise up, there's no angle there!

You feel you have a superior standing regarding this issue due to your religious incliment and because you also studied religion to some great extent (as evidenced by your rather showy display of knowledge - bit OTT IMHO) therefore when you face disagreement your automatic reaction is to call that person 'a retard', which is rather offensive terminology too if I may say so, some people here may have disabled children, etc, not particularly sensitive is it? But I digress......

Can someone remind me what the definition of 'bigot' is again, please? :roll:
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

Organ Grinder wrote:
Its the past tense of getting something twice :grin: :grin:

(Apologies in advance for age-old schoolyard NI joke!!)
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
HanGreenwell

Post by HanGreenwell »

Organ Grinder wrote:
We are all well aware of the media's ability to engage in propoganda during times of conflict Hannah but it seems to me that the British media have little to gain from inventing stories to pump out on our TV screens - that's one helluva conspiracy theory you are expecting the Great British public to swallow - come on chookie egg, wise up, there's no angle there!

You feel you have a superior standing regarding this issue due to your religious incliment and because you also studied religion to some great extent (as evidenced by your rather showy display of knowledge - bit OTT IMHO) therefore when you face disagreement your automatic reaction is to call that person 'a retard', which is rather offensive terminology too if I may say so, some people here may have disabled children, etc, not particularly sensitive is it? But I digress......

Yeah but I cannot deal with retards. I am sorry, but someone telling me I should be target practise for hizbullah really is a retard. If people have retarded children, then it is nice of them to look after them so well and give them love. I am not dissing people's retarded children. just the retards on this forum.
to see you worm and squiggle now that things aint gaaaawrn yo' way!