Click the link, find 74 bands...

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Click the link, find 74 bands...

Post by Alias »

I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

Had this from work about a month ago, but never got round to trying it. Thing is, it said 75 bands on mine - did someone object to being included ?
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
Freddie Laker
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Freddie Laker »

We also had this at work recently - I couldn't access the solution, so please tell me if The Butthole Surfers is in there, as everybody in the office thinks I made that one up. :shock:
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

Freddie Laker wrote:We also had this at work recently - I couldn't access the solution, so please tell me if The Butthole Surfers is in there, as everybody in the office thinks I made that one up. :shock:
Ya madman- that's The Beach Boys! :grin:
I've just checked and I can't access the solution either- it was okay yesterday too.
I loved the Butthole Surfers btw, great fucked up band!
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

Freddie Laker
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Freddie Laker »

Alias wrote:
Freddie Laker wrote:We also had this at work recently - I couldn't access the solution, so please tell me if The Butthole Surfers is in there, as everybody in the office thinks I made that one up. :shock:
Ya madman- that's The Beach Boys! :grin:
I've just checked and I can't access the solution either- it was okay yesterday too.
I loved the Butthole Surfers btw, great fucked up band!
Next you're going to tell me Alien Sex Fiend wasn't there either (surely it's that strange looking yellow figure standing outside the sex shop) :grin:
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

hehehe!
I think you'll find that's Yellowman, reggae singer.
How did you get ASF?

spacekitten
SHAKESPEARO
Location: That piece of Ireland that forsaketh all understanding

Post by spacekitten »

That first pic you posted has been trimmed.

You can't see Skinny Puppy, the Pet Shop Boys and Cake among others on the left hand side.
cassydale
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by cassydale »

anyone able to post the full list or pm them to me so no as to ruin evryone else,s fun.

MTIA
John.H.

I Should Have Wrapped You Up And Kept You Safe,Instead I Turned My Back On You.