England V N.Ireland

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

England V N.Ireland

Post by theraven1979 »

Hmmmm 15 mins left N.Ireland 1 England 0 - Good job I've got this Cabernet on the go *hic*

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Fuckin shite!!!!!! Didn't even get a pissing goal. No point bothering with World Cup against some of the other teams we'll get our arses kicked big time. Embarrasing!!!!

Jim
Toiler On The Sea
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Toiler On The Sea »

Could be worse Jim, Scotchland will be the best team not at the Finals by the looks of it.
"They don’t come much better than The Stranglers when performing live; there is no pretence, no hiding place, just superb music"

Liverpool Sound and Vision March 8th 2013.
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

That is the worst performance I think I have ever seen. Worse than any of Graham Taylor's debacles (ie, the Swedish Euro Champs game in 88 when he took Lineker off)... We are meant to have some of the best players in the world, yet they are playing a wank system, for a manager who seems to have no authority or passion.

I thought it was crucial what Becks said in his interview with Garth Crooks:

"There were harsh words, obviously, from the manager. Steve McClaren."

That is how I would transcribe what he said... draw your own conclusions. I think Robbie Fowler hit the nail on the head. Sven is a useless overpaid twat. :evil:
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Exactly! at least Taylor used to sweat, swear and shout at his players like fuck whereas Sven just fuckin sits there with a blank expression - Get off your fuckin arse and sort it out you numpty!!!!! It's your feckin job and you're fuckin shit at it!

Jim
Dom P wrote:That is the worst performance I think I have ever seen. Worse than any of Graham Taylor's debacles (ie, the Swedish Euro Champs game in 88 when he took Lineker off)... We are meant to have some of the best players in the world, yet they are playing a wank system, for a manager who seems to have no authority or passion.

I thought it was crucial what Becks said in his interview with Garth Crooks:

"There were harsh words, obviously, from the manager. Steve McClaren."

That is how I would transcribe what he said... draw your own conclusions. I think Robbie Fowler hit the nail on the head. Sven is a useless overpaid twat. :evil:
christopher
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by christopher »

ho hum :twisted:
dont know what you are moaning at ,we had a german really fuck us up........
hugh says"what ever happend to guilford high street"
Fuck knows to far away for me to see........
Organ Grinder
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Organ Grinder »

Only country where the clouds are interesting.....

Here's to tomorrow and the weekend whereby we show how great we are..... until the pressure hits and we all get bowled out and prey for rain......

Such a cool country we live in. And therein lies our problem.
If Dave was to use a Hammond L100 for just one more gig I'd die content.
Roadkill
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Roadkill »

Went to my local late shop at 10 tonight and it was full of people in England associated kit buying up all the booze they could lay there hands on.

I can't wait for the calls to start coming tomorrow from my colleagues in my N Ireland office.

Very pissed off from England
ffursbit

Post by ffursbit »

One down, not long to go, so bring on your secret weapon..........Owen Hargreaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this the most useless twat ever to wear an England shirt????
DannyL
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by DannyL »

That's a fucking embarrassment. Sven has lost the dressing room, by the looks of it. He should've gone long ago.

I wouldn't be surprised (or disappointed) if he quit after this. We've a perfectly good English manager waiting to replace him if he does in Peter Taylor.

Slightly off topic, but how much of a cunt is Ian Wright? Phoney Mr England tosspot (Where's that 'wanker' smiley gone?).
No love in a thousand girls.
Dom P
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Dom P »

Our great comrade Psycho should be appointed England manager NOW!

He would have had no problem getting the boys motivated for thrashing League Two oppo like Northern Ireland.

Give Stuart Pearce the job now...
"I think you guys are going to have to come up with some wonderful new lies, or people just aren't going to want to go on living." -- Slaughterhouse-Five
spacekitten
SHAKESPEARO
Location: That piece of Ireland that forsaketh all understanding

Post by spacekitten »

:twisted:

Scrolling banner on BBCnews24: Northern Ireland have embarrassed England by beating them 1-0...