North Pole This Christmas? Dont Go - Tom Tit

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Alan A Hillier
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Alan A Hillier »

It was great to meet up with the one and only, the legendary bootlegger and ex pirate from the frothing waves, Dom P last Wednesday night for a few Ales (Obviously you can tell that I have had a few sherbets tonight aswell (please translate Gary) but what the fuck)

Meeting the man was great and today I had a chance to listen to his amazing 'recording' of the SBE on Friday 10th..But that's not what this post is about..ohhhh nooooo

I feel I would not be doing my duty as a fellow Strangler fan and member of society if I did not warn you all 'NOT' to go for a drink in the NORTH POLE near Doms House in W.10 this christmas.

The company and the conversation were great and I'm gratefull that I didn't brave a brace of BOMBADIER (As the intrepid Domonic did.......) I stuck with the lager and the tumult in my guts as we drove down the A40 would have been suitably understandable had we gone for a greasy old ruby Murry after our booze up...But no....fellow Strangler likers....we did not.

Boom Shakalaka.......................and an E Mail from Mr P describing the same followed within minutes of me kicking down the shitter door

I told you that place was post apoca,,,,,somthing

But washing the glasses in Nuclear waste is just to bad

Al (Burp)
TO INFAMY AND........................... BEYOND