Death and Night and Blood - Hari Kiri

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Alan A Hillier
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Alan A Hillier »

Well........The Time is 00.48....Its another day

I have just taken the last of the Forty -six pain killing tablets and have slit both wrists with a brand new Stanley knife.

The warm blood feels almost comforting and somehow fundamentally artistic as it splatters on the smoked glass table top and eventually finds a route down the chrome leg of the table on to the white shag pile carpet.

(Earlier......... At White Hart Lane North London)

My half time pie tasted like no pie had ever tasted before.
" Home made.....Elsie" I enquired with a smile, a laugh and a wave to a chubby sixteen year old moron with a paper hat on her head.
"Whaaaaaat" she said with a serious yet quizzical look on her spotty face

"Never mind love". I chuckled
"It's luverly darlin.......just lovely"

The congealed fat and Rusk mixed with an unspecified quantity of '‘meat derivative' was somehow .....Wonderful. It was warm and comforting like an extra blanket on a chilly old night.
The gay chatter, cheerful banter and considered talk of how we will all get up to Old Trafford trickled, floated and meandered on the wind like Handels water music..... a wonderful accompaniment to the backdrop of a jolly party with friends and happy family. The comforting mell of chwing gum, cigarette smoke and piss now as potent as Chanel number 5
The coffee although insipid and ridiculously expensive was refreshing and reviving. The world was great ......we are great.......... we are 3 - 0 up.....

Adding insult to injury to the City faithfull ..... A Man City player was sent off as the whistle blew to signal half time (Wrongly in my opinion) ......."Well that's how it goes" we all said smiling to each other......

what more could you want.

Al
TO INFAMY AND........................... BEYOND
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Inter-esting

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

least you get to sample the high life , imagine 3rd division footie 4300 average crowd, you get no further than the 2 nd round year after year. then the best manager you have in 20 odd years suffers a double brain anurism . now that pisses you off . oddly there are alot of spurs fans in lincoln , head coach is at the boxing club his old man supported them came from there .
Alan A Hillier
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Alan A Hillier »

Glad you got the joke Helgy

It's funny you should mention that there are Spurs fans in Lincoln because the last time I was up there was for a great big posh garden party. I met a few Yids in a local pub..........Wonder what sarted all that?????

I'll tell you what Helgy........ I have a great deal more respect for you and and your boys at your club......at least you havent turned in to a prawn sandwich eating Man U fans

London's full of wankers who support clubs from all over the country.......and I couldn't give a fuck.....but I'll tell you what Helgy old son....................

If I came from Lincoln I'd be right up there with you and your mates

Stay true ......and do what we Spurs boys do..........hope for better days

Al
TO INFAMY AND........................... BEYOND
helgy
Ugly
Ugly

Post by helgy »

lincoln full of saddo man u fans , leeds fans ect i never knew lincoln was a suburb of manchester. one thing i have noticed is that i have never met someone from the north east who does not support their local team , newcastle , sunderland.