EURO 2020...

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: EURO 2020...

Post by theraven1979 »

Watched a few games and what strikes me the most is the teams are really finding it hard to finish

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Josh
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Josh »

theraven1979 wrote: 16 Jun 2021, 08:38 Watched a few games and what strikes me the most is the teams are really finding it hard to finish

Jim
Yeah, I'd be inclined to agree with that. There are numerous chances being created, but converting them is an entirely different matter.
Never say goodbye,
For we'll all be with you someday,
Fond adieus but never say goodbye
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

theraven1979 wrote: 16 Jun 2021, 08:38 Watched a few games and what strikes me the most is the teams are really finding it hard to finish

Jim
France mamnaged quite a few last night. Shame about them being off side.

Nice to see some interetsing scores. NL/Ukraine was exciting. Far better than Spain Sweden. Dull.

And, it has to be mentioned.

Eriksen.

They say it's a miracle but I say fair play to the doctors! Whoever gave the CPR deserves an honorary winners medal. Incredible!
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

It didn't come home. Lt Kudu 🇮🇹
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

No it went to Rome
I Hate You !
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

Greatkudu wrote: 13 Jul 2021, 12:20 It didn't come home. Lt Kudu 🇮🇹
Thank you for this utterly pointless post informing us of what every single one of us already knew two days ago.
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

Well done to England

Semi final of the world cup and the final of the euros excellent.
This is a good time to be a England fan and im looking forward to the world cup.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

StanInBlack wrote: 13 Jul 2021, 20:12
Greatkudu wrote: 13 Jul 2021, 12:20 It didn't come home. Lt Kudu 🇮🇹
Thank you for this utterly pointless post informing us of what every single one of us already knew two days ago.
Yes well to be honest who cares? It's just a game.And after all the vile racism on social unmedia and thuggery at Wembley, I'm glad it didn't come home. Lt Kudu.
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

Greatkudu wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 09:09 Yes well to be honest who cares?
You tell me, since you're the one that bumped the topic.

I agree, though, there are certain things that England supporters really need to stop doing, and of course racism is always vile.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

StanInBlack wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 10:29
Greatkudu wrote: 14 Jul 2021, 09:09 Yes well to be honest who cares?
You tell me, since you're the one that bumped the topic.

I agree, though, there are certain things that England supporters really need to stop doing, and of course racism is always vile.
I have enjoyed watching the football, as I rarely watch it apart from Euros and World Cup, but England did well of course but sadly it was marred by the behaviour of a small amount of morons at a couple of England's home games and of course the vile racist abuse on line after the game, that's why I'm glad we didn't win, but i believe Italy were best side in tournament, sadly football seems to attract some of the worst elements in society, other sports don't have trouble with violent thuggery and online racist abuse, it's bigger than football of course racism, I don't know how to change things but the Government certainly is getting it badly wrong and its taking England players to take the government to account as the opposition seems incapable, sadly the chance of England hosting the 2030 world Cup seems unlikely due to the behaviour of a small but significant number of thugs, it makes me Embarrassed for the country I was born in that these people have these abhorrent views. Lt Kudu.