Your Bullying, Nightmare Neighbours and Revenge stories

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Your Bullying, Nightmare Neighbours and Revenge stories

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Bullying, I hate it, and I’ll bully and kick anyone’s head in I see doing it lol.
Stephen Fry deals with it like this-

https://i.imgur.com/AQKUd_d.webp?maxwid ... lity=grand

:lol:

Anyone ever been bullied and had revenge?
Any Nightmare Neighbours stories?
Any funny revenge stories?
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Your Bullying, Nightmare Neighbours and Revenge stories

Post by jason »

FB_IMG_1618410616287.jpg
FB_IMG_1618410616287.jpg (25.39 KiB) Viewed 2086 times
I just do this with my neighbour!
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

jason wrote: 25 Apr 2021, 14:42 FB_IMG_1618410616287.jpg

I just do this with my neighbour!
Brilliant!
:grin:
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 25 Apr 2021, 11:10 Bullying, I hate it, and I’ll bully and kick anyone’s head in I see doing it lol.

Respect for Mr Fry a national treasure. Lt Kudu.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 25 Apr 2021, 11:10 Bullying, I hate it, and I’ll bully and kick anyone’s head in I see doing it lol.

I have an evil neighbour, but won't give her what she wants ie a reaction, she and her sadly deceased partner are racist or were, they bullied an old lady opposite by blocking the drive with their car, they deliberately parked one of their cars to close to our drive, moaned about shrub growing by fence, I said cut it back, and she puts big buckets by fence full of soil to try and stop the badger from coming in, oh I had the last laugh, looked out the window a few days ago and the good old Badger had dug up most of her front lawn, Karma exists, have you seen how big badgers claws are? Dont piss of brock Badger. Lt Kudu. :smt005
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Greatkudu wrote: 25 Apr 2021, 23:29

I have an evil neighbour, but won't give her what she wants ie a reaction, she and her sadly deceased partner are racist or were, they bullied an old lady opposite by blocking the drive with their car, they deliberately parked one of their cars to close to our drive, moaned about shrub growing by fence, I said cut it back, and she puts big buckets by fence full of soil to try and stop the badger from coming in, oh I had the last laugh, looked out the window a few days ago and the good old Badger had dug up most of her front lawn, Karma exists, have you seen how big badgers claws are? Dont piss of brock Badger. Lt Kudu. :smt005
I was going to post my full revenge story on my alcoholic crackhead Chav neighbour in the flat above who gave me hell for 3 years but I might get reported to the Police by any grassers on here, lol.
I was forced to defend myself and used my old martial arts training and put him on his arse twice when he came at me on two occasions so drunk, on crack, spice and diazepam and prob heroin too and whatever else he had taken. I pinned him to the floor which wasn’t easy as he was a lot bigger and stronger than me but then waited for the Police to arrive and take him away yet again. He could have really hurt me but I can take pain very easily having suffered Chronic pain most of my life. Anyway this story is just the tip of the iceberg on what what went on for 3 years.

Also not in this case but sometimes the pen is far mightier than the sword.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 20:40

I was going to post my full revenge story on my alcoholic crackhead Chav neighbour in the flat above who gave me hell for 3 years but I might get reported to the Police by any grassers on here, lol.
I was forced to defend myself and used my old martial arts training and put him on his arse twice when he came at me on two occasions so drunk, on crack, spice and diazepam and prob heroin too and whatever else he had taken. I pinned him to the floor which wasn’t easy as he was a lot bigger and stronger than me but then waited for the Police to arrive and take him away yet again. He could have really hurt me but I can take pain very easily having suffered Chronic pain most of my life. Anyway this story is just the tip of the iceberg on what what went on for 3 years.

Sorry to hear that Sir, well my problem neighbour is not vilolent, but is a nasty, evil witch, I won't say more, no offence to witches. I just avoid any contact with her, she gave me a horrid stare yesterday as she had a food delivery last night and the van parked over our drive, I asked the chap to move it, and she came to her door and glared, I glared back and she went back to the sewer she came from, sorry to offend sewers. Lt Kudu.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Greatkudu wrote: 29 Apr 2021, 21:19

Sorry to hear that Sir, well my problem neighbour is not vilolent, but is a nasty, evil witch, I won't say more, no offence to witches. I just avoid any contact with her, she gave me a horrid stare yesterday as she had a food delivery last night and the van parked over our drive, I asked the chap to move it, and she came to her door and glared, I glared back and she went back to the sewer she came from, sorry to offend sewers. Lt Kudu.
Is she a white or black witch?
Watch out for them mate, my best mates wife is a white witch.
She’s a bit scary, at times and had freaked me out once or twice.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 30 Apr 2021, 12:46

Ah Witch in the metaphoric sense, I have met some nasty evil c.nts in my life but miss? Is the most vile human being I have had the misfortune to encounter but I will hold back from telling her, just try and pretend she is a speck of dust in the serengetti, a place very special it me. Lt Keys Kudu.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Greatkudu wrote: 30 Apr 2021, 16:28
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 30 Apr 2021, 12:46

Ah Witch in the metaphoric sense, I have met some nasty evil c.nts in my life but miss? Is the most vile human being I have had the misfortune to encounter but I will hold back from telling her, just try and pretend she is a speck of dust in the serengetti, a place very special it me. Lt Keys Kudu.
Is she a Chav? Fucking horrible creatures. Loads I’m my block of flats and on my council estate.
Serengeti? You been there?
:smt006