RIP Captain Tom Moore.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

RIP Captain Tom Moore.

Post by Greatkudu »

Very sad loss the death of national treasure Captain Tom, an inspirational man, not only did he raise millions for the NHS, but he also cared for his wife when she had dementia, survived the war in Burma and also raced motorbikes in his youth, a truly great man, the best of British, I salute you Captain or Colonel Tom. Lt Kudu.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: RIP Captain Tom Moore.

Post by theraven1979 »

Absolutely. RIP

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
PJayBe
Down In The Sewer

Post by PJayBe »

Sadly it may take the man's passing to make some people take Covid seriously.
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

PJayBe wrote: 04 Feb 2021, 17:47 Sadly it may take the man's passing to make some people take Covid seriously.
Well I think most do but a few idiots out there as there is in all aspects of life, but Captain Tom was one of the only good things to come out of this virus, a truly brave man and inspirational man. Lt Kudu.
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

To achieve what he did even at 100 years old is truly amazing. What a great bloke RIP.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I Hate You !
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

aldinblack wrote: 05 Feb 2021, 00:04 To achieve what he did even at 100 years old is truly amazing. What a great bloke RIP.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Yes and survived Burma to and he was a cancer survivor and recovered from a terrible fall,I hope they build a statue for him, if anyone deserves one he does and it would be great if Dave had one to, now that's an idea, I for one would contribute to it. Lt Kudu.
Josh
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Josh »

Greatkudu wrote: 04 Feb 2021, 13:54 Very sad loss the death of national treasure Captain Tom, an inspirational man, not only did he raise millions for the NHS, but he also cared for his wife when she had dementia, survived the war in Burma and also raced motorbikes in his youth, a truly great man, the best of British, I salute you Captain or Colonel Tom. Lt Kudu.
Very well put, I agree completely. RIP
Never say goodbye,
For we'll all be with you someday,
Fond adieus but never say goodbye
dead ringer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dead ringer »

Greatkudu wrote: 04 Feb 2021, 13:54 Very sad loss the death of national treasure Captain Tom, an inspirational man, not only did he raise millions for the NHS, but he also cared for his wife when she had dementia, survived the war in Burma and also raced motorbikes in his youth, a truly great man, the best of British, I salute you Captain or Colonel Tom. Lt Kudu.
This!
StanInBlack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by StanInBlack »

RIP.

Inflammatory posts removed - locking.