RIP Barbara Windsor

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

RIP Barbara Windsor

Post by Greatkudu »

Heard the sad news that ex Carry on and Eastenders star has died age 83,very sad news she lost the battle against Dementia, I'm a huge Carry on Fan, but sadly loathe Eastenders, I will always remember the Bra scene in Carry on Camping,fling and in, fling and in etc, a bygone age of innocence and cinema, when people had talent and character, rip Babs.Dr Tinkle.
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Re: RIP Barbara Windsor

Post by aldinblack »

A national treasure. I still have dreams about that carry on scene with the bra...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I Hate You !
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

aldinblack wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 12:25 A national treasure. I still have dreams about that carry on scene with the bra...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Me to when videos existed, I actually stopped tape when Bra came off, they used a fishing line to remove bra,babs was a very talented lady,of course Carry on exploited her obvious charms to the max, and Kenneth Williams went on her honeymoon with Gangster husband Ronnie Knight.Lt Kudu.
dronecatcher
Rats Rally

Post by dronecatcher »

Greatkudu wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 17:59 Kenneth Williams went on her honeymoon with Gangster husband Ronnie Knight.Lt Kudu.
Ha ha...her husband's gangster creditials didn't deter Sid James from conducting an affair with her for 10 years :lol:
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

dronecatcher wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 18:35
Greatkudu wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 17:59 Kenneth Williams went on her honeymoon with Gangster husband Ronnie Knight.Lt Kudu.
Ha ha...her husband's gangster creditials didn't deter Sid James from conducting an affair with her for 10 years :lol:
No but he did get Warned off by a couple of his henchman, poor old Sid died of a heart attack on stage and despite his reputation he wasnt a big womaniser but remained married. Lt Kudu.