Randy Andy leave him alone.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Randy Andy leave him alone.

Post by Greatkudu »

I am no fan of the Royal Family but all the nonsense about Prince Andrew (Randy Andy) and his pervy mate Epstein is getting on my wick,yes he showed

a lack of judgement being his friend,but I suspect the woman who claims she had sex with Randy is after some dosh,personally I am more concerned

with homeless people dying on the streets or flooding in the north,i think it's a smoke screen to deflect from the real issues at the moment,and there

were rumour's that he used to like The Stranglers? so he can't be that bad,Randy did a car crash interview with the Ice Queen "Maitliss" putting her

claws in.Lt Kudu concerned with real issues,over and out.
Last edited by Greatkudu on 21 Nov 2019, 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Randy Andy leave him alone.

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

Difficult one, can’t help thinking what David Icke has being saying for the last 25 years or so that they’re all Satan worshipping, Blood Drinking, Drug Taking, Child Murdering, Paedophiles etc but will we ever know?
The illuminati (that includes the Royal Family) are too powerful and have large wallets to protect em but you never know stuff could start to slip out and this ‘Prince and the Paedophile’ could be the start of something. Not seen the interview but I heard he didn’t come across too well in it and shoulda been advised not to do it but perhaps he felt he needed to explain cos in his head he thinks he’s innocent, I have my doubts though. Wasn’t Jimmy Saville friendly with the Royals and with him or Prince Charles? They’re all at it.
Makes you think of what people like David Icke have always been saying that its all true. It’s a scary nasty weird fecked up world we live in and sometimes things that appear ok/normal or whatever are usually the complete opposite of what we perceive them to be as.
:?
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

I used to work for him. Never saw any sign he liked the Stranglers
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Did you go to any parties with him?

Jim
cassini wrote: 19 Nov 2019, 23:26 I used to work for him. Never saw any sign he liked the Stranglers
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
cerdan6899
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by cerdan6899 »

It's the Fergie curse striking again, Black Eyed Peas, Man United and now him....i'll get my coat ..
i want something good to die for, to make it beautiful to live
clutchingmyteddybear
Rats Rally

Post by clutchingmyteddybear »

Behead them all
how did I get down here, well it's a long story
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

Poor ickle Pwince Andwew :lol:
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
droopsnoot
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by droopsnoot »

Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 19 Nov 2019, 21:12Makes you think of what people like David Icke have always been saying that its all true.
Genuinely, nothing at all that I've heard in the news recently makes me think that, and I can't imagine anything will. Doesn't he say the royal family are shape-shifting lizards, or some such nonsense? And one thing's for sure, there's one of his views that will never prove to be true - that turquoise bri-nylon track suits are a good thing to wear.
http://www.firenza.net - my homage to a seventies Vauxhall
Arthur Streeb-Greebling
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Arthur Streeb-Greebling »

droopsnoot wrote: 22 Nov 2019, 10:29
Arthur Streeb-Greebling wrote: 19 Nov 2019, 21:12Makes you think of what people like David Icke have always been saying that its all true.
Genuinely, nothing at all that I've heard in the news recently makes me think that, and I can't imagine anything will. Doesn't he say the royal family are shape-shifting lizards, or some such nonsense? And one thing's for sure, there's one of his views that will never prove to be true - that turquoise bri-nylon track suits are a good thing to wear.
turquoise bri-nylon track suits are a good thing to wear.

Yep you do have a point there and yep I’m not entirely convinced about the lizard stuff but like to keep an open mind, the only book I own of his has some really interesting thought provoking stuff in it - The Biggest Secret -
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Biggest-Secret ... 622&sr=8-1