ISIS in the UK

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

ISIS in the UK

Post by jason »

After the terrible events this week I just wondered what you think our government should do about this ongoing problem. Bearing in mind there are known ISIS sympathisers out there that the police know about, I personally think it's time to get really fuckng tough and bring in some new laws so we don't have to wait for these potential terrorists to start carrying out atrocities. After all this is pretty much a war against us now as it is in France etc. Surely we should be hitting them first rather than waiting for them to hit us?
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Re: ISIS in the UK

Post by iain »

First thing, ensure the terrorist supporting scumbag leading Labour gets nowhere near power, then we can work on putting some badkbone into the jellyfish infested Tory party
rotten thoughts
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

Bullshit.

Corbyn doesn't support terrorism. I don't like everything he's said and done but it's wrong to say he did or does, plain and simple.
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

In this case it seems that it was a lack of action on the side of the law, after being informed by friends and family that this guy was a threat.
Maybe there was no evidence from the informers, just heresay, which turned out to be quite accurate.

The root causes of this is religion and foreign policies. Both need to be addressed

Once upon a time Sinn fein was banned from talking on tv, now they shaking hands and meeting the royal family, so making new laws on potential terrorists will not stop anything, in fact it will only make martyrs and encourage more to join there chosen cause.
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

Last edited by iain on 28 May 2017, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
rotten thoughts
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

Last edited by iain on 28 May 2017, 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
rotten thoughts
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

iain wrote: 28 May 2017, 12:31
iain wrote: 28 May 2017, 12:30
Bobinblack wrote: 28 May 2017, 09:28 Bullshit.

Corbyn doesn't support terrorism. I don't like everything he's said and done but it's wrong to say he did or does, plain and simple.

Open your eyes.
He supported the IRA, he cosied up to the cunts for decades.
As did his pal IRA Johnny and that imbecile Abbott
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/b3 ... 44e3d5.jpg
He says he never met the IRA too
Last edited by iain on 28 May 2017, 14:22, edited 1 time in total.
rotten thoughts
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

But are these attacks about our foreign policy? Loads of other countries are having these attacks and a load of coptic Christians were killed in Egypt the other day. That wasn't about their foreign policy's. The family they were involved in the Manchester bombing was welcomed into our country and this is how they re pay us.
sparta7
Rats Rally

Post by sparta7 »

iain wrote: 28 May 2017, 08:35 First thing, ensure the terrorist supporting scumbag leading Labour gets nowhere near power, then we can work on putting some badkbone into the jellyfish infested Tory party
As opposed to your mate Marvellous Maggie who cosied up to General Pinochet? ah but thats Ok , he only murdered thousands of his own countrymen, so thats OK.

she had fucking backbone didnt she, the rancid old hag.
"Do you mind dear boy I just cant stand all this tension, could I squeeze in front of you so I can cash me pension, oooooh ooooh yippee ay oooohhhh"
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

sparta7 wrote: 29 May 2017, 00:18
iain wrote: 28 May 2017, 08:35 First thing, ensure the terrorist supporting scumbag leading Labour gets nowhere near power, then we can work on putting some badkbone into the jellyfish infested Tory party
As opposed to your mate Marvellous Maggie who cosied up to General Pinochet? ah but thats Ok , he only murdered thousands of his own countrymen, so thats OK.

she had fucking backbone didnt she, the rancid old hag.
Shouldn't that be Fatcha?
rotten thoughts
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the London Bridge attacks on here. What an absolutely horrific attack on innocent people enjoying themselves on a Saturday night. These extremists must have a completly different mind set to us to be able to do this. They are totally inhuman aren't they. I'm really worried about our future in this country now.
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

jason wrote: 05 Jun 2017, 22:31 I'm surprised nobody's mentioned the London Bridge attacks on here. ..

It's a Stranglers/Punk forum, there's better places for that sort of stuff?
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...