England Euro 2016- "Permission and Fighting"

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Re: England Euro 2016- "Permission and Fighting"

Post by mickinblack »

marky wrote:does it matter that the organisors are professionals then?what does that matter? does that mean that everybody that took part did so because somebody told them to take part?
It matters because they blame the drunken rabble, instead of naming and shaming the leaders and organisers. Drunks are drunks your never gonna stop that.

As for taking part, anyone who take part in being a hooligan should be banned from matches for life. I believe this is in practice already

The problem is not being sorted from the root.

To many people want to knock football when football is by far the greatest sport that the world has for bring people together.
Dont let the few ruin it.
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

so why do the drunken rabble join in then?
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

marky wrote:so why do the drunken rabble join in then?
Mark if i had the answer to why people drink way to much then do silly things id be a rich man. :wink: :wink:
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

too right its a real problem
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Surely loads of these hooligans are going to be caught with all the TV footage and images? There's very clear images of the Russians fighting last night.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Nothingonearth
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Nothingonearth »

Depressing stuff. Would love fans to just enjoy the sheer beauty of the game and have a carnival atmosphere at these tourneys.

I've been to enough games here and in Europe to realise it's never going to happen, sadly.
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

For Once i don't think this was our supporters doing in full. The Russians started this. BUT we have always had a bad name with UEFA. Even when it is not 100% our fault. It is just England football hooligans. It makes the news, it sells newspapers. The usual sterotypical football English football Hooligan,with there shirts off, off their faces drapping the flag of st.george. Its brilliant isnt it, because the flag of st,george is a racist flag isnt? even though its our national flag, it's just not going to look the same with a Russian, no matter how hard they try football isnt there sport.

2. The french police obvliously out to get the english only,if you read Jets Much ado about nothing you would already know how bad they are over there.

3.football was originally a working class sport, you get violence with the working class so when mixing alcohol with the working class in a laddish enviourment then things are going to kick off. Doesnt matter if its 2016 the Working Classes will never change this goes back to the docker days of West Ham.

4. The Supporters who are caught will be banned but deserve more than a 5 year ban
Nothingonearth
SHAKESPEARO

Post by Nothingonearth »

pigeon wrote:For Once i don't think this was our supporters doing in full. The Russians started this. BUT we have always had a bad name with UEFA. Even when it is not 100% our fault. It is just England football hooligans. It makes the news, it sells newspapers. The usual sterotypical football English football Hooligan,with there shirts off, off their faces drapping the flag of st.george. Its brilliant isnt it, because the flag of st,george is a racist flag isnt? even though its our national flag, it's just not going to look the same with a Russian, no matter how hard they try football isnt there sport.

2. The french police obvliously out to get the english only,if you read Jets Much ado about nothing you would already know how bad they are over there.

3.football was originally a working class sport, you get violence with the working class so when mixing alcohol with the working class in a laddish enviourment then things are going to kick off. Doesnt matter if its 2016 the Working Classes will never change this goes back to the docker days of West Ham.

4. The Supporters who are caught will be banned but deserve more than a 5 year ban

All fair points, Pigeon.

But the aggressive nature generally of the English support over decades is a contributing factor to them being targeted.

That said, absolutely disgusting what the England fans had to endure in the stadium.
jonimac
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by jonimac »

Read the lyrics to "Giants".
I think that nails it.
It's not working class. It's the "Two World Wars and One world Cup" mob.
From Glasgow, the centre of Stranglermania (copyright Strangled 1982)
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

on the news I saw Russians beating English people and I saw English people beating Russian people some of them carried flags of their country and some didn't some wore football tops and some didn't whoever started it maybe the Russians doesn't negate the fact that we sing our 2 world wars and one world cup song and are really up for creating and having a fight all of them are guilty
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

marky wrote:on the news I saw Russians beating English people and I saw English people beating Russian people some of them carried flags of their country and some didn't some wore football tops and some didn't whoever started it maybe the Russians doesn't negate the fact that we sing our 2 world wars and one world cup song and are really up for creating and having a fight all of them are guilty
You can't blame all the fans, it's less that 0.5%. A tiny tiny fraction.
Theses people aew not football fans they have gone for drink and trouble.
Name them and shame them if we don't we will get the anti football whingers sticking there nose in.
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

If England get banned from the Euros I see that having a definite impact on how (English) folk vote in 10 days time :?:
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...