England Euro 2016- "Permission and Fighting"

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Re: England Euro 2016- "Permission and Fighting"

Post by aldinblack »

wherever there are large crowds of people gathered there will always be a few knobs amongst them. You've only gotta go to a stranglers gig to witness that

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I Hate You !
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

I did this original post as a flippant thread,but since I did it the good old russian professional right wing thugs have done their worst.First of all throw Russia out now,they have been sanctioned with being thrown out if there is anymore trouble.But their level of violence has been extreme.At the England match they took in flares and fireworks,also they had gum shields
and knuckle dusters on them,prepared to give our fans who were behaving a good kicking.There were children who were terrified by this violence at that match.

I also would take away the world cup hosting from Russia,the same things will happen? I am sure.As has been said it's only a small minority of England fans that cause trouble.But in Marseille
they were hunting down England fans like a pack of wild dogs.On the news I saw some poor chap being kicked in the head 4 or 5 times whilst on the ground.An England fan is now in a coma
after being attacked by Russian fans? thugs.It's sickening and disturbing.I hope we don't see more trouble as fans go through to Lille.The Russians are the worst of the lot,but there was also
trouble last Saturday in Lille between German and Ukranian fans.Of course as we know Ukraine has a nasty right wing element that are probably in France as well.Football seems to be the
only sport where you get this trouble,its really sad,hopefully the Russian thugs will behave as some have been deported,and hopefully English fans will behave so our team do not get thrown
out.So far we have played pretty well.The only time I watch football is World cup and Euro tournaments.It has been a pretty good one thus far.I am heading for Oudenaarde next thursday to
see a band who wear black.Maybe I should go undercover just in case I encounter those lovely Russians in transit.
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

I'm starting to feel sorry for the England fans maybe we could send them out some money for more booze and to help soothe the pain of their wounds
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

The next two days will be interesting.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

As this appears to be the Euros thread, anyone else been down the bookies?

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/1455 ... ef=mr&lp=4

:lol:
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

marky wrote:I'm starting to feel sorry for the England fans maybe we could send them out some money for more booze and to help soothe the pain of their wounds
Maybe send some money to help the England fan in a coma?
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

its sad that an England fan is in a coma and I would gladly put my hand in my pocket for someone that needs help but the problem remains the same England fans Russian fans all come from the same plague pit
The Strangler
Ugly
Ugly

Post by The Strangler »

What's the obsession with football fans having their photo's taken with Policemen ? If i see one walking down the road or at some other sports event, i don't feel the need to get the camera out ?
Rugby Union is not only the greatest team sport in the world on the field, but without a shadow of a doubt, is the greatest team sport in the world off the field. Nigel Owens.
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

The Strangler wrote:What's the obsession with football fans having their photo's taken with Policemen ? If i see one walking down the road or at some other sports event, i don't feel the need to get the camera out ?
I am blame the dinosaurs. Any chance for a photo opportunity !
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/06/ ... 073243.jpg

No words can adequately describe the feeling when that went in today.
rotten thoughts
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

marky wrote:its sad that an England fan is in a coma and I would gladly put my hand in my pocket for someone that needs help but the problem remains the same England fans Russian fans all come from the same plague pit
Agreed.
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

Greatkudu wrote:
marky wrote:its sad that an England fan is in a coma and I would gladly put my hand in my pocket for someone that needs help but the problem remains the same England fans Russian fans all come from the same plague pit
Agreed.

Outstanding result that for Northern Ireland.
You have a very good chance of getting to the knock out stage and if you come 3rd and England win there group, there a strong chance they play each other.
But well done on a great win, im sure your all loving it up the north.