England Euro 2016- "Permission and Fighting"

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

England Euro 2016- "Permission and Fighting"

Post by Greatkudu »

Ok I hear some of our so called fans have been causing a bit of a rumble in Marseille.So it got me thinking,forget the football its very unlikely we will win.But something we are great at

is fighting,so i propose a knock out contest between fellow football fans,we might win? But may draw with the Dutch fans who have a good reputation for the football fighting arts.

Just an idea as it would save us from the pain we have to suffer when we get knocked out at the early stages.And i couldn't help reference "Permission" a great little song about that

mellow bunch of thugs the CRS,their crack skulls policy and ask questions later is a rather direct approach,"Permission" should be the theme song for all the TV coverage of the euros.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: England Euro 2016- "Permission and Fighting"

Post by theraven1979 »

The whole thing is rather pointless isn't it.

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

theraven1979 wrote:The whole thing is rather pointless isn't it.

Jim
Its just sad that a few idiots let our country down abroad.
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

kicker kicker conspiracy
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

It was just a few and the media once again making in to the end of the world.
99.9% of fans are well behaved and go for a good time, there are a few that make trouble and drag the innocent in to it.

The French police refused to listen to the advice on the people police who are the best in the world with dealing with football crowds hooligans.
Like the police or hate them, today they are miles ahead of anyone in dealing with this.
The french refused to listen went in heavy handed and tear gas, that's gonna anoy even the best of fan.

What happend was sad but don't for 1 minute think all fans are like this.
The media always want the English to act up.
Ive been at England match all over Europe and ive not seen any trouble for decades.
Ive been at England games were the local police and fans have pushed England fans and been dam right nasty, but that dont make the news.

England football fans are not by far the worse and they would be up there with some of the best fans in the world.
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

It seems like it was the Russians causing the trouble tonight.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

And the French, in Nice.
Cunts
rotten thoughts
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Greatkudu wrote:
..But something we are great at is fighting
Ah, but starting them, and going on about them, doesn't
necessarily make you good at them.
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

people seem to enjoy inflicting serious damage and pain on each other who knows why? sociologists tell us its because those who perpetrate such violence lack morality and depth to themselves whilst those that do commit these violent acts do it out of national pride retaliation or because they love their football team maybe people just want to destroy whats around them I don't care who started it because it doesn't make it right to retaliate essentially it seems to be the industry of football that has to clean up this violence along with the cops and authorities those of you that think I'm wrong or that people have the right to behave in a violent manner after becoming brave after a few drinks and I'm not suggesting anyone on this forum thinks that way should think again you might get your head kicked in
mickinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by mickinblack »

marky wrote:people seem to enjoy inflicting serious damage and pain on each other who knows why? sociologists tell us its because those who perpetrate such violence lack morality and depth to themselves whilst those that do commit these violent acts do it out of national pride retaliation or because they love their football team maybe people just want to destroy whats around them I don't care who started it because it doesn't make it right to retaliate essentially it seems to be the industry of football that has to clean up this violence along with the cops and authorities those of you that think I'm wrong or that people have the right to behave in a violent manner after becoming brave after a few drinks and I'm not suggesting anyone on this forum thinks that way should think again you might get your head kicked in
Do you yourself go to many football games?

Violence in football is rare, football is a massive sport and many people with agendas non sporting interests get involved.
Nothing to do with being national pride. This sort of Violence is organised by people who would call themselves professionals in there day time jobs. This has been proved time and time again.

The media once again shot the English fans down before the facts was out.
Seems the problem is being caused by the Russian fans.

Football is a great sport and dont let the few ruin it.
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

I don't go to any football games violence at uk football matches is rare because of the heavy police presence at all games as for the media they do broadcast a lot of nonsense but the problem remains the same
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

does it matter that the organisors are professionals then?what does that matter? does that mean that everybody that took part did so because somebody told them to take part?