Fruitcakes & conspiracy Bell-Ends

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

clutchingmyteddybear
Rats Rally

Re: Fruitcakes & conspiracy Bell-Ends

Post by clutchingmyteddybear »

All conspiracy theory stuff is utter tripe. In response I have just burned my copy of The Gospel According To The Meninblack. Within moments of doing so a bright light appeared and I was abducted and repeatedly fiddled with by aliens/government agents. If anyone has a spare copy who could send it to me, I'd be most grateful as I would like to try it again.
how did I get down here, well it's a long story
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

clutchingmyteddybear wrote:All conspiracy theory stuff is utter tripe. In response I have just burned my copy of The Gospel According To The Meninblack. Within moments of doing so a bright light appeared and I was abducted and repeatedly fiddled with by aliens/government agents. If anyone has a spare copy who could send it to me, I'd be most grateful as I would like to try it again.
Hmm... Losing the Gospel sounds quite bad. The fiddling however could be right up your alley. Image

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
euromanc-ometh
dan-electro
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dan-electro »

clutchingmyteddybear wrote:All conspiracy theory stuff is utter tripe. In response I have just burned my copy of The Gospel According To The Meninblack. Within moments of doing so a bright light appeared and I was abducted and repeatedly fiddled with by aliens/government agents. If anyone has a spare copy who could send it to me, I'd be most grateful as I would like to try it again.
Sounds like you've gone back in time to the BBC in the 1970's never mind a spaceship with aliens and government agents :lol:
Hugh - "We had gangs of skinheads coming along trying to cause problems and stuff"
Rick Wakeman - "How did you deal with it?"
Hugh - "Our bass player used to jump off the stage and beat the shit out of them!"
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

dan-electro wrote:
Sounds like you've gone back in time to the BBC in the 1970's never mind a spaceship with aliens and government agents :lol:
Dan-Electro mate,
What happened to your protection... ALWAYS WEAR YOUR TIN FOIL HAT. Be Safe fella! :lol:
Eye Spy
Something better change!
clutchingmyteddybear
Rats Rally

Post by clutchingmyteddybear »

Burn e 77 wrote:
dan-electro wrote:
Dan-Electro mate,
What happened to your protection... ALWAYS WEAR YOUR TIN FOIL HAT. Be Safe fella! :lol:
Eye Spy
I was wearing the fucking hat, but they seemed to like it
how did I get down here, well it's a long story
Burn e 77
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Burn e 77 »

Mate to be EXTRA safe, place a Femidom over your tin foil hat... Government 'ZapRays' (TM) can't penetrate the latex and KY Jelly coating... :wink:
Eye Spy
Something better change!