THE STRANGLERS INFILTRATE THE WORKPLACE

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: THE STRANGLERS INFILTRATE THE WORKPLACE

Post by PaulinLondon »

Nice one Mully. Best of luck with the new job and hopefully see you in March. :smt006
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

Thanks for all the best wishes.

Friday was my last day in the post and they surprised me once again with a Yellowcake (lemon sponge), a six-pack of Black and White beer and a record voucher for Sick Records.

Gonna have to train up the new staff in all things Stranglers!!
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
gjinblack
Ugly
Ugly

Post by gjinblack »

MULLY wrote:Thanks for all the best wishes.

Friday was my last day in the post and they surprised me once again with a Yellowcake (lemon sponge), a six-pack of Black and White beer and a record voucher for Sick Records.

Gonna have to train up the new staff in all things Stranglers!!
The mission is neverending!
Good luck in the new job.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
euromanc-ometh
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

Lovely stuff Mulster, choice line:
"you said you lasted All Day And All Of The Night but we suspect you only lasted 5 Minutes." :lol:

Oh, and I'd dock the wages of whoever wrote that, it must have taken feckin ages!

Best O luck in the new job mate. :smt006
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Before I was made redundant in 2010,My boss a full Colonel made a speech and he mentioned me being a Stranglers fan.And before that a woman I fancied did research on me and found out

I was a Stranglers fan.Alas the romance or lack of it wen't nowhere (not because of me being a Stranglers fan) because some twat told her I was seeing another Woman (it was true)

But I had dumped her.I learnt my lesson as I've cheated on every woman I have been out with (not proud of it) But the exception is my current girlfriend and I wouldn't cheat on her because

I love her.God I must be going soft.
zamaguire
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zamaguire »

Greatkudu wrote:Before I was made redundant in 2010,My boss a full Colonel made a speech and he mentioned me being a Stranglers fan.And before that a woman I fancied did research on me and found out

I was a Stranglers fan.Alas the romance or lack of it wen't nowhere (not because of me being a Stranglers fan) because some twat told her I was seeing another Woman (it was true)

But I had dumped her.I learnt my lesson as I've cheated on every woman I have been out with (not proud of it) But the exception is my current girlfriend and I wouldn't cheat on her because

You would think its getting near valentines day :smile:
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

zamaguire wrote:
Greatkudu wrote:Before I was made redundant in 2010,My boss a full Colonel made a speech and he mentioned me being a Stranglers fan.And before that a woman I fancied did research on me and found out

You would think its getting near valentines day :smile:
That'll read well in a card, fair melt her heart :smile:
No one can win against kipple.
Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by Bobinblack »

Love the Mulster's closing comment of them being wankers and nearly making him not want to leave :grin:

That's a really impressive speech, well played 8)
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.