Checkout Training.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Checkout Training.

Post by pigeon »

1. Would you like a bag for life? man or woman 6p charge for each bag, you don't have to scan them all just scan the one bag they need for the ammount of times they need it
2. Scan items
3. Untag DVDs, and Electrical item's
4.Challenge 25 on alcohol
5.look at your folder for fruit n veg,or for Banana's etc wack em on the scales and press the banana button or tomatos
6.hit total button
7. Ask customer if they are paying by Card or Cash
8.For card tell them to stick the card in, wack the card paying option Cash back yes or no wack clear twice. Card Autharisation give them the reciept
9. Pay back cash wack the cash button are they paying in full yes or no? if not wack in how much they are paying, the till tells you how much change to give to em
10. Use the stop and start button for the belt thing.
bellainblack
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Re: Checkout Training.

Post by bellainblack »

pigeon wrote:1. Would you like a bag for life? man or woman 6p charge for each bag, you don't have to scan them all just scan the one bag they need for the ammount of times they need it
2. Scan items
5.look at your folder for fruit n veg,or for Banana's etc wack em on the scales and press the banana button or tomatos
6.hit total button
8.For card tell them to stick the card in, wack the card paying option Cash back yes or no wack clear twice. Card Autharisation give them the reciept
9. Pay back cash wack the cash button are they paying in full yes or no? if not wack in how much they are paying, the till tells you how much change to give to em
Holy shit Pidge....you've made the big time does that mean you will be training all the checkout operators in all the Asda's stores

So proud of you...you're back on my "eligible husbands list" with immediate effect. :smt007
She was poetry in a world that was still learning the alphabet....
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

I'm so glad I go to Sainsburys

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I Hate You !
elvisintheclouds
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by elvisintheclouds »

bellainblack wrote:
pigeon wrote:1. Would you like a bag for life? man or woman 6p charge for each bag, you don't have to scan them all just scan the one bag they need for the ammount of times they need it
2. Scan items
6.hit total button
Holy shit Pidge....you've made the big time does that mean you will be training all the checkout operators in all the Asda's stores

So proud of you...you're back on my "eligible husbands list" with immediate effect. :smt007
Reading Belles perhaps wf...
Thank you very much
EiTC
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

hehe sort of forced into it, i don't mind it though as the manager said its a way of getting more hours, so more money equals more concerts like Download Heavy Metal festival, and Bloodstock Heavy Metal Festival.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

You've come a long way Pidge!

Jim
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

How quaint. Quick check at Waitrose wins my vote.

Glad to hear you're allowed inside occasionally. That's real progress in your training.
No one can win against kipple.
beebop
Rats Rally

Post by beebop »

you've achieved that without a degree ... I must applaud David Cameron on this achievement by far the greatest achievement in his reign as Prime Minister ... Britain is Great again
zontar
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by zontar »

Repeat this mantra after me: "Paper or plastic?"
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

I'm still With the trollies outside in the carpark, only thing now i can use the till, oh and the Forklift Truck, but i haven't done that since 2006. My manager left the same day he found out i was trained on that for some odd reason.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

You must be awesome with those trollies now though Pidge. Few years under your belt there.

Jim

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Tapatalk
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

theraven1979 wrote:You must be awesome with those trollies now though Pidge. Few years under your belt there.

Jim

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Tapatalk
Hehehe yes 7 years and counting on the trollies so far. 5 years in the Warehouse and 3 years on the shopfloor. Today i have had my 2nd days training and i have learnt that

Onions are number 588
Big purple veg thing is 510 that is the only 2 variations i have had today, but theres loads of numbers on the sheet i have been given

my first bill today was for £6.66