My thoughts are with..

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Stevie.T-'up north'
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: My thoughts are with..

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

Damian wrote:
Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:They warned they'd do this... send gunmen into Europe. But no-one fuckin listens do they!

So what's the answer send troops in? it would be another Iraq. Agree need better border controls and to be honest as we are an island it is harder to get guns etc in to this country admit tingly not impossible though.

What is interesting is that Putin has been quiet since that plane went down, what's his game plan?
Yes, send the fuckin troops in. Us, the Yanks, the Russians, everyone. These bastards have waged war upon global civilisation and are a danger to everyone. Enough is enough! Now let's slaughter the bastards.
Sweat and shite and blood!
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Incredibly tragic. Cowardly act killing unarmed defenceless civilians

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Tapatalk
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

Evil,barbarous and cowardly act by an evil organisation who have a twisted view of Islam.My thought's are with all the victims and their families.
aldinblack
The Raven
The Raven

Post by aldinblack »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
Damian wrote:
Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:They warned they'd do this... send gunmen into Europe. But no-one fuckin listens do they!

So what's the answer send troops in? it would be another Iraq. Agree need better border controls and to be honest as we are an island it is harder to get guns etc in to this country admit tingly not impossible though.

What is interesting is that Putin has been quiet since that plane went down, what's his game plan?
Yes, send the fuckin troops in. Us, the Yanks, the Russians, everyone. These bastards have waged war upon global civilisation and are a danger to everyone. Enough is enough! Now let's slaughter the bastards.
I would agree with this if I thought they could coordinate it in an intelligent & unified way. That is go in there with one unified force and take out IS without destroying everything and everyone around them. But they obviously can't, I mean US & Russia can't even agree on a common goal. What a fcuking mess !

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I Hate You !
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
iain wrote:Sitting here in Australia and the news is doing its damnedest not to connect this with Islam. There's no proof yet apparently.

My fucking arse.

ISIS have just claimed responsibility Iain. The fuckin murdering Islamic bastards. These fuckers need taking out once and for all.
There's a surprise.
No doubt the news will do anything but mention the Muslim word.
rotten thoughts
Stevie.T-'up north'

It transpires that one of the bombers was carrying a Syrian passport. Now who wants to fuckin argue with me!?
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Steve, IS called it hours ago

Stevie.T-'up north'

theraven1979 wrote:Steve, IS called it hours ago

Yes Jim.... but ISIS stated months ago that they'd send gunmen/bombers to Europe disguised as Syrian refugees. That's the point I'm making.... plus that's a fact.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

Steve your efforts and keyboard energy is probably better off on another site. Maybe Daily Mail or something more suitable.

Jim
Stevie.T-'up north'

theraven1979 wrote:Steve your efforts and keyboard energy is probably better off on another site. Maybe Daily Mail or something more suitable.

Jim
Jim, I tend to disagree. This affects everyone and should be brought to light everywhere. Today of all days, i think this subject ought to take precedence over what Paul Roberts brought to the table or any other Stranglers topic, be it a Stranglers forum or not. Don't you agree?
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

I think tributes should be made but ranting on here isn't going to change anything. I betting you will disagree and continue mind.
Stevie.T-'up north'

theraven1979 wrote:I think tributes should be made but ranting on here isn't going to change anything. I betting you will disagree and continue mind.
Yes Jim, I'm fuckin ranting alright and so are millions of others. Fair point about tributes but do you seriously expect anger to not raise it's head here?? You have your opinion/emotions Jim, I have mine. Doesn't make me wrong does it.