JEREMY CORBYN - ELECTED LABOUR LEADER

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Stevie.T-'up north'
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: JEREMY CORBYN - ELECTED LABOUR LEADER

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

scouserat wrote:im sure this man would take off his shoes and follow every other ritual if he entered a musilm mosque and has just proved to me that he hates his own countrys heritage.im no royalist but this man should never be allowed to run our country. i for one will not go back to labour with this man in charge . ukip will still get my vote.
Well said that man! :smt023
Sweat and shite and blood!
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

Now, the old 1980s story about Corbyn being duped in the House of Commons, by a fraudster who said he was an IRA volunteer on the run, re-emerges...and Corbyn, the IRA sympathiser, handed over £45.
rotten thoughts
kincajou
Rats Rally

Post by kincajou »

Stinks of desperation by the Murdoch press if you ask me. Digging up the past and finding stuff that someone said or did 30 years ago. The same press who routinely hacked the phones of Milly Dowler, the Royal family and countless media figures? Very trustworthy!

Give me the warts and all Corbyn over the greasy spin-managed Cameron anytime. If you want to judge someone by their past behaviour, let's bring in Cameron's Bullingdon Club antics, his support for the death penalty for Nelson Mandela and more recently, him taking selfies at that great man's funeral.

As for that despicable man who fronts UKIP (BNP lite), how anyone can trust Farage's 'man of the people' rose-tinted view of the UK in the past is beyond me.

Just saying like!
Stevie.T-'up north'

kincajou wrote:Stinks of desperation by the Murdoch press if you ask me. Digging up the past and finding stuff that someone said or did 30 years ago. The same press who routinely hacked the phones of Milly Dowler, the Royal family and countless media figures? Very trustworthy!

Give me the warts and all Corbyn over the greasy spin-managed Cameron anytime. If you want to judge someone by their past behaviour, let's bring in Cameron's Bullingdon Club antics, his support for the death penalty for Nelson Mandela and more recently, him taking selfies at that great man's funeral.

As for that despicable man who fronts UKIP (BNP lite), how anyone can trust Farage's 'man of the people' rose-tinted view of the UK in the past is beyond me.

Just saying like!
Considering the position which Corbyn's now in, I think his connections with the IRA, past or present, SHOULD be dug up, for all our sakes. Also UKIP are far from being 'BNP lite'.
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

kincajou wrote:Stinks of desperation by the Murdoch press if you ask me. Digging up the past and finding stuff that someone said or did 30 years ago. The same press who routinely hacked the phones of Milly Dowler, the Royal family and countless media figures? Very trustworthy!

Just saying like!

No time for Cameron, but a selfie and what, breaking a bathroom sink, pale somewhat to supporting the slaughter of British citizenss on our streets, and costing up vile, paedophile protecting lying scum like Gerry Adams. Don't need Murdoch to tell me that.
Give me Farage over the likes of Corbyn any day. One wants the best for his country, the other can't even bring himself to sing it's anthem,
rotten thoughts
kincajou
Rats Rally

Post by kincajou »

iain wrote:

Just saying like!

No time for Cameron, but a selfie and what, breaking a bathroom sink, pale somewhat to supporting the slaughter of British citizenss on our streets, and costing up vile, paedophile protecting lying scum like Gerry Adams. Don't need Murdoch to tell me that.
Give me Farage over the likes of Corbyn any day. One wants the best for his country, the other can't even bring himself to sing it's anthem,
What a boring world it would be if we all agreed! :grin:
dennirusking
Down In The Sewer

Post by dennirusking »

I feel Corbyn is probably a lovely well meaning bloke who would be great to have as your local MP. I wish Dan Jarvis had stood for leadership of Labour. I can see Jarvis at number 10 or talking to world leaders and Yvete Cooper would have been a good deputy leader but I think Corbyn is easy meat for Murdoch and that the tabloids will just exhaust him. A politician (possibly Ronald Regan) once said - "When you have to explian, you're losing" and Corbyn is forevever having to assure people that there is no truth in tabloid smears and unable to get on with things
scouserat
Rats Rally

Post by scouserat »

Just saying like!
So what your saying then is that there are over 4 million bnp voters in this country now ? So regards total votes cast in the last general election 4 million ukip voters were actually bnp supporters. :smt005.
dead ringer
Ugly
Ugly

Post by dead ringer »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
scouserat wrote:im sure this man would take off his shoes and follow every other ritual if he entered a musilm mosque and has just proved to me that he hates his own countrys heritage.im no royalist but this man should never be allowed to run our country. i for one will not go back to labour with this man in charge . ukip will still get my vote.
Well said that man! :smt023
Absolutely!
kincajou
Rats Rally

Post by kincajou »

scouserat wrote:

Just saying like!
So what your saying then is that there are over 4 million bnp voters in this country now ? So regards total votes cast in the last general election 4 million ukip voters were actually bnp supporters. :smt005.
Clearly not. :roll:
Stevie.T-'up north'

And now we have Corbyn blabbering on, wanting a discussion about 'peace and security for everyone'. Yeah that's it, get the fuckin doilies out and let's get granny to bake some scones! Action's what we need! These murdering bastards are beyond reasoning with!
sparta7
Rats Rally

Post by sparta7 »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:And now we have Corbyn blabbering on, wanting a discussion about 'peace and security for everyone'. Yeah that's it, get the fuckin doilies out and let's get granny to bake some scones! Action's what we need! These murdering bastards are beyond reasoning with!
what he actually said was:

“I am not saying sit round the table with Isis, I am saying bring about a political settlement in Syria which will help then to bring some kind of unity government – technical government – in Syria.”

So if you can get people involved in a political solution, you can get some sort of momentum against the likes of ISIS with co-ordinated action rather than people bombing the shit out of places where the left arm doesnt know what the right arm is doing. ISIS are thriving in areas of chaos, if some sort of order can be achieved there is a platform to fight them, either physically or through politics.
"Do you mind dear boy I just cant stand all this tension, could I squeeze in front of you so I can cash me pension, oooooh ooooh yippee ay oooohhhh"