JEREMY CORBYN - ELECTED LABOUR LEADER

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Bobinblack
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: JEREMY CORBYN - ELECTED LABOUR LEADER

Post by Bobinblack »

Let's not allow politics and sense get in the way of blood lust though eh.
Think I'll go for a stroll in the trees.
scouserat
Rats Rally

Post by scouserat »

lets sit back and do nothing,have our minutes silence ,vigils and marchers through our european cities,,that will show them were not to be messed with
Last edited by scouserat on 16 Nov 2015, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.
Stevie.T-'up north'
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

sparta7 wrote:
Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:And now we have Corbyn blabbering on, wanting a discussion about 'peace and security for everyone'. Yeah that's it, get the fuckin doilies out and let's get granny to bake some scones! Action's what we need! These murdering bastards are beyond reasoning with!
what he actually said was:

“I am not saying sit round the table with Isis, I am saying bring about a political settlement in Syria which will help then to bring some kind of unity government – technical government – in Syria.”

So if you can get people involved in a political solution, you can get some sort of momentum against the likes of ISIS with co-ordinated action rather than people bombing the shit out of places where the left arm doesnt know what the right arm is doing. ISIS are thriving in areas of chaos, if some sort of order can be achieved there is a platform to fight them, either physically or through politics.
Yes he did say that Sparta, but he also said what I quoted. I saw/heard those very words come from his mouth on the BBC and Sky.

Yes, I'm all for co-ordinated action but as I and millions of others feel, including many Parisians, Fred Fleitz and countless members of G20, it's time to get stern. I think the exact phrase used was 'aggressive air strikes'. People may not like that but sometimes there's no alternative. Surely those involved in reaching this conclusion are far more equipped to do so than any of us on here.

Anyway, let's leave it there.
Last edited by Stevie.T-'up north' on 16 Nov 2015, 15:02, edited 1 time in total.
Sweat and shite and blood!
sparta7
Rats Rally

Post by sparta7 »

scouserat wrote:lets sit back and do nothing,have our minutes silence ,vigils and marchers through our european cities, that will show them were not to be messed with :smt013
why, who has suggested that?
"Do you mind dear boy I just cant stand all this tension, could I squeeze in front of you so I can cash me pension, oooooh ooooh yippee ay oooohhhh"
Stevie.T-'up north'
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

scouserat wrote:lets sit back and do nothing,have our minutes silence ,vigils and marchers through our european cities,,that will show them were not to be messed with
:smt006
Sweat and shite and blood!
scouserat
Rats Rally

Post by scouserat »

didnt we do all that after the last bit of carnage that was carried out by these religious fanatics in paris not so long ago.erm let me think back..
sparta7
Rats Rally

Post by sparta7 »

scouserat wrote:didnt we do all that after the last bit of carnage that was carried out by these religious fanatics in paris not so long ago.erm let me think back..
I still cant see where anyone is suggesting doing nothing, regardless of the Charlie Hebdo incident.

Anyway, whatever.
"Do you mind dear boy I just cant stand all this tension, could I squeeze in front of you so I can cash me pension, oooooh ooooh yippee ay oooohhhh"
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Post by unbroken69 »

France have already responded with air attacks on Syrian city of Raqqa on Sunday night. Hard to imagine innocent lives not being lost in those attacks.

There's nothing wrong with ordinary people having "vigils and marches", not something I'm into but some folk think they need to do something. Don't think for one minute our government hasn't got something nasty planned for ISIS and those civilians who happen to get in the way.
scouserat wrote:lets sit back and do nothing,have our minutes silence ,vigils and marchers through our european cities,,that will show them were not to be messed with
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
jetblacksdad
Ugly
Ugly

Post by jetblacksdad »

When folks say that we sit back and do nothing, it makes me cross.
What do they expect? Nuclear assault?

Our Government actually sanctioned the use of drones for pre-emptive strikes (Reyaad Khan) and supported the use of drones against Jihadi John.
Both actions could actually have been questioned under international law. Ok. Nothing ever happens other than a huge amount of paperwork and lawyers fees but it IS action and action that is heavily scrutinized by the international community.
To say we do nothing is an insult to the men and women who have perished from the Armed Forces. If we followed the cynical approach of some on here, we would have a lot more kids coming home in boxes.

And maybe Corbyn has a point. Because when we sat down with the Irish rebels we found some peace, we have sat down with the Taliban in some areas and found a forum to discuss.
Because, if we just bomb the shit out of people, they sure as shit are gonna turn round and bite your face off.

If we can create stability somewhere and educate, maybe, just maybe, we can begin to hope of change.
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Post by unbroken69 »

Nice to see Jeremy at the England v France match and standing in solidarity with the French people. He paid a nice tribute to French player Lassana Diarra whose cousin was murdered in the Paris attacks.
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
scouserat
Rats Rally

Post by scouserat »

sparta7 wrote:
scouserat wrote:lets sit back and do nothing,have our minutes silence ,vigils and marchers through our european cities, that will show them were not to be messed with :smt013
why, who has suggested that?
scouserat
Rats Rally

Post by scouserat »

jetblacksdad wrote:When folks say that we sit back and do nothing, it makes me cross.
What do they expect? Nuclear assault?

Our Government actually sanctioned the use of drones for pre-emptive strikes (Reyaad Khan) and supported the use of drones against Jihadi John.
Both actions could actually have been questioned under international law. Ok. Nothing ever happens other than a huge amount of paperwork and lawyers fees but it IS action and action that is heavily scrutinized by the international community.
To say we do nothing is an insult to the men and women who have perished from the Armed Forces. If we followed the cynical approach of some on here, we would have a lot more kids coming home in boxes.

And maybe Corbyn has a point. Because when we sat down with the Irish rebels we found some peace, we have sat down with the Taliban in some areas and found a forum to discuss.
Because, if we just bomb the shit out of people, they sure as shit are gonna turn round and bite your face off.
If we can create stability somewhere and educate, maybe, just maybe, we can begin to hope of change.
will people like u wake up please...please...please for all our sakes.