Can't stop

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

alan baty
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Can't stop

Post by alan baty »

I have over 60 Stranglers T shirts and still keep buying them. Its all I wear. Ebay, Tours, Merch store etc. I think I should see a Doctor. Anyone else the same? When out tho people do come up and start talking about the band and how much they used to like them to which point I try to tell them about last 3 albums being very good and should go and get em!!
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Re: Can't stop

Post by MULLY »

With ya there brother - I also suffer from this complusive disorder. Don't know how many I do have, and do try to circulate their usage. However, of late (mainly due to poorer quality of shirt AND design) I have managed to wean myself to usually just one 'tour' T-shrt and (occassionally) a new 'dry' one after a gig.

Trouble is the really 'good' ones are either greying or shrinking!!
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by Greatkudu »

I have loads of Stranglers T shirts,I rarely buy the tour ones these days,but usually get the euro tour ones.Quality is not what it was.My fav is my French tour shirt from 2007,someone even

wanted to buy it from me.But I declined,I usually wear it to gigs,but it has seen better day's.They come in useful for house shirts or gardening shirts when they have seen better day's.

I must say I am still proud to wear them and it is surprising how many people come up to me and say "The Stranglers are they still going"? Oh dear.They must be real fans not.But it does

make conversation wearing one.
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Walking around one in supermarkets is always very interesting.

My old black Raven tshirt (bless it) always seems to cause alarm amongst more elderly shoppers.

But then again, the same tshirt was the conduit for me to be introduced to the son of a well known Stranglers fan who was working at the fish counter.

"My Dad loves that band". 8)
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
laurie
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by laurie »

I wear mine with pride no prob with quality
wots 20 quid?
do you wanna
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

An interesting day today wearing the black Raven tshirt in Italy.

I have had two "Guten Morgens" - one in a shop and one in a cafe.

:roll:
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.