Am I mad or a gent? (Part 2)

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Stevie.T-'up north'
The Man They Love To Hate

Am I mad or a gent? (Part 2)

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

April was a hard month financially, as apart from the usual bills it was car insurance renewal time. I've therefore been unable to buy as much beer as I'd like however an opportunity to resolve that came my way today. While returning from the offy I spotted an old lady waiting to cross the road, and as I approached her I noticed her pension - nicely sitting there in her unzipped bag. "Christ!..." I thought, "...I could buy 48 cans of Guiness Cream Flow with that!" but I just helped her cross the road and left the stash untouched. Am I mad or a gent??
Last edited by Stevie.T-'up north' on 05 May 2015, 18:34, edited 2 times in total.
Sweat and shite and blood!
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Re: Am I mad or a gent? (Part 2)

Post by PaulinLondon »

I will reflect upon this.

In the meantime Stevie, I thought you might like to know that it is 20.32 ?

How about that !!
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
zamaguire

Post by zamaguire »

Did you point out the fact that her cash was showing to the world after you helped her over? I await answer before making judgement.
theraven1979
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by theraven1979 »

You shoulda given her your number then see if she called you the next day when she was sober
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Tapatalk
"I bathed in sun and walked in rain
It taught me how to laugh again"
clutchingmyteddybear
Rats Rally

Post by clutchingmyteddybear »

I was in my local Sainsburys as I needed to buy some trousers for work. I went into the changing rooms, dropped my old kegs and was about to try on the new uns and the curtain opened. There standing in front of me was Scarlett Johanson clad only in her underwear. She blushed, apologised for the intrusion but then offered me full sex as a way of an apology. She immediately removed her frillies, oiled herself and began to passionately kiss me whilst rubbing her attributes up and down me. I could see that she might have been in a bit of an emotional state and I told her to get dressed and leave the cubical. She said that she had been shopping with Jessica alba and if I was interested I could have a threesome and Jessica was gagging for it. I told her that both her and Jessica seemed like nice girls and I respected them as artists but I felt I wanted a more long term relationship. We shook hands and she left. Am I mad or a gent?
how did I get down here, well it's a long story
elvisintheclouds
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by elvisintheclouds »

And I thought Scarlett was an Asda Lass!
Thank you very much
EiTC
Stevie.T-'up north'

Post by Stevie.T-'up north' »

clutchingmyteddybear wrote:I was in my local Sainsburys as I needed to buy some trousers for work. I went into the changing rooms, dropped my old kegs and was about to try on the new uns and the curtain opened. There standing in front of me was Scarlett Johanson clad only in her underwear. She blushed, apologised for the intrusion but then offered me full sex as a way of an apology. She immediately removed her frillies, oiled herself and began to passionately kiss me whilst rubbing her attributes up and down me. I could see that she might have been in a bit of an emotional state and I told her to get dressed and leave the cubical. She said that she had been shopping with Jessica alba and if I was interested I could have a threesome and Jessica was gagging for it. I told her that both her and Jessica seemed like nice girls and I respected them as artists but I felt I wanted a more long term relationship. We shook hands and she left. Am I mad or a gent?
I was getting a stiffy reading that!
Sweat and shite and blood!
jaydee1964

Post by jaydee1964 »

Stevie.T-'up north' wrote:
clutchingmyteddybear wrote:I was in my local Sainsburys as I needed to buy some trousers for work. I went into the changing rooms, dropped my old kegs and was about to try on the new uns and the curtain opened. There standing in front of me was Scarlett Johanson clad only in her underwear. She blushed, apologised for the intrusion but then offered me full sex as a way of an apology. She immediately removed her frillies, oiled herself and began to passionately kiss me whilst rubbing her attributes up and down me. I could see that she might have been in a bit of an emotional state and I told her to get dressed and leave the cubical. She said that she had been shopping with Jessica alba and if I was interested I could have a threesome and Jessica was gagging for it. I told her that both her and Jessica seemed like nice girls and I respected them as artists but I felt I wanted a more long term relationship. We shook hands and she left. Am I mad or a gent?
I was getting a stiffy reading that!
I did titter at attributes

"The ending of the day.......brings the cccaaaalllllmmm,that you've been waiting for........."
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

theraven1979 wrote:You shoulda given her your number then see if she called you the next day when she was sober
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Tapatalk
:lol:
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
Summer Dreamer
VERSATRAN SERIES F

Post by Summer Dreamer »

F*** me makes clothes shopping at Sainsburys sound exciting :P Have to give it a go sometime :idea: :shock:
'Scaffolding pays good bread'
Hammersmith1982
Ugly
Ugly

Post by Hammersmith1982 »

You must be a gent as you shook hands with her! :lol: :lol:
PaulD
Rats Rally

Post by PaulD »

I had that Greta Garbo banging at the window pane one night