53%

Total votes: 60

Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Re: Scotland - The Forums Decide

Post by Boody »

Whatever anyone might say about "hearts and minds" or control over ones own destiny, the majority of people will largely be interested in how they are affected financially. Cue jokes about tight Jocks, but that's the long and the short of it.
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
Black Leather Jacket
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Black Leather Jacket »

I think they should go it alone cause then the average lifespan of the English will then go up. :mrgreen:

I actually voted no because I think we should pull our resources together but wont lose any sleep over it either way. It's their choice after all. I just hope it can be done peacefully either way.
Home is a black leather jacket
Fitting sweetly to my brain!
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

I live in a country where the northern part separated from the southern part 60 years ago. At that time, the northern part was the richer of the two. Now, 60 years later, the southern country is now one of the richest in the world, and the northern one is now one of the poorest and most repressive. Just goes to show no one can tell whats in the future!
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Post by unbroken69 »

I can't for the life of me work out where you live. South Korea maybe?
cassini wrote:I live in a country where the northern part separated from the southern part 60 years ago. At that time, the northern part was the richer of the two. Now, 60 years later, the southern country is now one of the richest in the world, and the northern one is now one of the poorest and most repressive. Just goes to show no one can tell whats in the future!
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.
iain
Ugly
Ugly

Post by iain »

unbroken69 wrote:I can't for the life of me work out where you live. South Korea maybe?
cassini wrote:I live in a country where the northern part separated from the southern part 60 years ago. At that time, the northern part was the richer of the two. Now, 60 years later, the southern country is now one of the richest in the world, and the northern one is now one of the poorest and most repressive. Just goes to show no one can tell whats in the future!

That was my guess too.
rotten thoughts
Boody
Ugly
Ugly
Location: Arse end of commuter land, always looking for an escape

Post by Boody »

Ireland? Probably not [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]
I can't help getting old. I just refuse to grow up.
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

iain wrote:
unbroken69 wrote:I can't for the life of me work out where you live. South Korea maybe?

That was my guess too.
Yep!
unbroken69
Ugly
Ugly

Post by unbroken69 »

Interesting, are you in the diplomatic service or do you just like places with Dog on the menu?. Sorry *getting coat and hanging head*

cassini wrote:
iain wrote:

That was my guess too.
Yep!
Oh the bliss, oh the pleasure caressing your ears.