Stranglers Stuff in unexpected places...

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Hammersmith1982
Ugly
Ugly

Re: Stranglers Stuff in unexpected places...

Post by Hammersmith1982 »

Wasn't The Raven being played yesterday on Match of the Day?? Or am I cracking up??? :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dead Loss Hemel
Down In The Sewer

Post by Dead Loss Hemel »

No your not going mad, it was used during the Chelsea v burley highlights :grin:
elvisintheclouds
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by elvisintheclouds »

On A train... the daily commute/swim to work (it's a very pissy Tuesday morning), after boarding the carriage and joining the other drowned rats, I settled and took my place among them. All avoiding eye contact and heads buried in their Metro's as I scanned the carriage, I noticed the young lad in front of me flicking through the music selection on his phone. As he flicked an eclectic cornucopia of album art, most of it modern, passed by when one caught my eye and registered as familiar. I signalled and caught his attention. He looked up nervously as I said "You need to go back one mate!". He duly obliged to reveal the artwork for Gems and Giants Ruby box set. I gave him the nod and said "Yeah play that one mate!". As he shot a huge grin, selected JLNOE and tuned himself in... Fair warms the cockles of yer 'art etc Etc EiTC...
Last edited by elvisintheclouds on 22 Sep 2015, 12:51, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you very much
EiTC
Black Leather Jacket
The Man They Love To Hate

Post by Black Leather Jacket »

I once met JJ in the Triumph showroom in Ashford.
Home is a black leather jacket
Fitting sweetly to my brain!
MULLY
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by MULLY »

elvisintheclouds wrote:On A train... the daily commute/swim to work (it's a very pissy Tuesday morning), after boarding the carriage and joining the other drowned rats, I settled and took my place among them. All avoiding eye contact and heads buried in their Metro's as I scanned the carriage, I noticed the young lad in front of me flicking through the music selection on his phone. As he flicked an eclectic cornucopia of album art, most of it modern, passed by when one caught my eye and registered as familiar. I signalled and caught his attention. He looked up nervously as I said "You need to go back one mate!". He duly obliged to reveal the artwork for Gems and Giants Ruby box set. I gave him the nod and said "Yeah play that one mate!". As he shot a huge grin, selected JLNOE and tuned himself in... Fair warms the cockles of yer 'art etc Etc EiTC...
8)
Allow me to re-arrange your face, sometimes I'd really like to get to know you better
elvisintheclouds
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by elvisintheclouds »

Cycled past the coat and badge pub in Putney tonight and heard the Familiar strains of always the sun guitar solo blaring out across the beer garden 8)
Thank you very much
EiTC