Good Customer Service-Bad Customer Service.

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

Greatkudu
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Good Customer Service-Bad Customer Service.

Post by Greatkudu »

In bad economic times (getting better If you believe some)It Is very important for companies and businesses to treat the customer well,so they will get repeat business.Good Customer service Newcastle Drum Centre,They put a special order in for me for a "Danmar" red wood bass drum beater(recommend the product) and the shop,first class service.

W.H Smith bad customer service,I enquired about Vive Le Rock magazine (for obvious reasons).Had to go to the counter as there were no staff on the shop floor,got to counter,staff member said "Is It a french magazine"? I replied "no".I asked If they were getting any copies In?.They didn't seem to no,other staff member took over,tried to get computer working,eventually she told me they were getting copy number 16 in,I informed her that,the next one due was number 17,she then said it would be In on the 17th Feb,wrong information.I wen't In yesterday,still no joy,another staff member looked on the computer.She said It would be In Friday.I wen't in today and surprise surprise they had It in.It seems petty,but I will never go to W.H Smith again If I can help It.A totally shoddy amateur retail experience.And terrible customer service.
Alexinblack
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Re: Good Customer Service-Bad Customer Service.

Post by Alexinblack »

Sounds very bad mate, glad you got your copy in the end.
cassini
Ugly
Ugly

Post by cassini »

Amazon ... Always, always good service.
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

I always feel sorry for the poor Macjob fuckers that have to work in these kinda places, getting out their warm wanky beds in the morning for
mere buttons, having to wait for the tosser still chatting away on his mobile to absent mindlessly hold up the newspaper that he wishes
to purchase, having to take stick from irate sweaty oafs, on behalf of greedy, cost cutting company policies, standing on the front-line
under trained, under equipped, under funded.
My god, it could be argued that these poor fucker are all Heroes.

And see that old adage; The customer Is Always Right.
It's a load of shite.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

'Why are you so edgy, kid ?'
jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

I told a customer to piss off once. She was bloody annoying though! :lol:
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

jason wrote:I told a customer to piss off once. She was bloody annoying though! :lol:
I think some folk think there's some sorta rule where if they walk into a shop then they're somehow allowed to treat the folk who work there shitty.
I'm a comedian and poet, so anything that doesn't get a laugh is a poem. B.Hicks.

"Further modulation of the frequency rotation, Triggered waveband activation - near elation"

jason
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by jason »

Alias wrote:
jason wrote:I told a customer to piss off once. She was bloody annoying though! :lol:
I think some folk think there's some sorta rule where if they walk into a shop then they're somehow allowed to treat the folk who work there shitty.
She didn't buy anything anyway. When I told her to piss off down the phone she then threatened me saying that I didn't know what sort of family I was dealing with. I think she was Albanian mafia! :shock:
marky
Ugly
Ugly

Post by marky »

in the local shoe shop where i live the staff play with their phones and talk to their boyfriends who hang around the shop i once heard one of the staff call a woman an old cunt..........you just dont get the service like that too often
Alias
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by Alias »

marky wrote:in the local shoe shop where i live the staff play with their phones and talk to their boyfriends who hang around the shop i once heard one of the staff call a woman an old cunt..........you just dont get the service like that too often
You can't hide class.

Bag Lady
BLUE SISTER
BLUE SISTER

Post by Bag Lady »

The service and knowledge in our local hardware shop is second to none. Apparently there really is a need for different types of glue. And they are cheaper than Homebase.
No one can win against kipple.
gizzard
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by gizzard »

Fcuking Talk Talk - 3 fcukin hours spent on the phone to those cnuts today!

:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :smt013 :smt011 :smt013 :smt011 :smt013 :smt075 :smt075 :smt097 :smt097
''I THINK THE STRANGLERS ARE CRIMINALLY VULGAR, VIOLENT AND VORACIOUS, AND I OFTEN WONDER HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT.''
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

Spaghetti House in Goodge Street - excellent service.

Jokerface playing a gig in London - shite service.
"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.