MiB Only

Other non Stranglers stuff here

Moderator: StanInBlack

airflamesred
The Man They Love To Hate

Re: MiB Only

Post by airflamesred »

pigeon wrote: 24 Apr 2017, 11:48 I have recentley been a pair of "Garden Sheers" and at some point today to trim the bush, i am now confuseed on what a Pair of "Garden Sheers" are,and what they are used for.
I'm familiar with most of these words though, the relationship between them seems quite fraught based on the order in which you have placed them!
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

Problem solved googled Garden Shears! Blimey they look Dangerous
elvisintheclouds
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by elvisintheclouds »

:lol:
airflamesred wrote: 24 Apr 2017, 12:04
pigeon wrote: 24 Apr 2017, 11:48 I have recentley been a pair of "Garden Sheers" and at some point today to trim the bush, i am now confuseed on what a Pair of "Garden Sheers" are,and what they are used for.
I'm familiar with most of these words though, the relationship between them seems quite fraught based on the order in which you have placed them!
Thank you very much
EiTC
elvisintheclouds
ManinBlack
ManinBlack

Post by elvisintheclouds »

pigeon wrote: 24 Apr 2017, 13:24 Problem solved googled Garden Shears! Blimey they look Dangerous
Esp. if you're trimming the bush with 'em mate!
Thank you very much
EiTC
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

airflamesred wrote: 24 Apr 2017, 12:04
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...
airflamesred

Post by airflamesred »

Watch out boys they have caught on to your depilatory shenanigans. Gonna need a cloaking device!
airflamesred

Post by airflamesred »

Story

At the Hammersmith gig a few years ago, GB starts, next thing I end up in a long queue for the toilet.
Now casting my mind back 35 years, I honestly don't recall having queued for the toilet - I don't know about you but my bladder was in peak condition and had the capacity of a Zeplin - no worries, and of course in the more unscrupulous parts of the country, any sign of a queue and the sink was commandeered into action ( I'm looking at you here 'Up North') too quell any 'Hangin around'.
So. It occured to me that 'Duchess' should be reworked and that the word Duchess should be replaced with the word prostrate.

Verse 1 is well under way!
Prostates a nuisance,
Comes with age,
Nurses standing by.
Knows all you history, from your records,
etc
Chorus
And the Doctors are queuing up god forbid,
etc (The backing vocals for this are Aaaaah,Aaaah, Aaaaah, there's a cream for that)

Any sensible contributions are welcome!
PaulinLondon
Maninwhite
Maninwhite

Post by PaulinLondon »

"Madame, Be in no doubt as to the seriousness of your position". The Day of the Jackal, 1973.
Turkey Troter
Rats Rally

Post by Turkey Troter »

Ere, have you seen the new attachment on me drill?
I must have the cat put down, cause he's ill
Can't you see can't you see that you're rocking the boat?
airflamesred

Post by airflamesred »

I read on mumsnet that it is quite OK for women, these days, to go commando and avoid the dreaded VPL - that's visible panty line for those that weren't aware.
I thought it was confined to the sort of Loose women you see on Loose women but seems it's a more widespread practice.
First North Korea and now this?

Thoughts :smt069
pigeon
Man Of The Earth
Man Of The Earth

Post by pigeon »

airflamesred wrote: 12 May 2017, 22:02 Story

At the Hammersmith gig a few years ago, GB starts, next thing I end up in a long queue for the toilet.
Now casting my mind back 35 years, I honestly don't recall having queued for the toilet - I don't know about you but my bladder was in peak condition and had the capacity of a Zeplin - no worries, and of course in the more unscrupulous parts of the country, any sign of a queue and the sink was commandeered into action ( I'm looking at you here 'Up North') too quell any 'Hangin around'.
So. It occured to me that 'Duchess' should be reworked and that the word Duchess should be replaced with the word prostrate.

Verse 1 is well under way!
Prostates a nuisance,
Comes with age,
Nurses standing by.
Knows all you history, from your records,
etc
Chorus
And the Doctors are queuing up god forbid,
etc (The backing vocals for this are Aaaaah,Aaaah, Aaaaah, there's a cream for that)

Any sensible contributions are welcome!
Hold it in, and wait till you get back to the hotel, always worth it. Specially after having sunk 3 pints.
MiB81
The Raven
The Raven

Post by MiB81 »

airflamesred wrote: 26 Sep 2017, 19:07 ... it is quite OK for women to go commando ... it's a more widespread practice.
...I'm making lists of all the people I love,
and all the cunts that should fuck off...